Time magician spells. Need creativity and originality for his ultimate spell.

troyboy

Reaction score
ThE TItle says it all.

My hero (the time magician) has 3 spellz and READY TO ROCK.

However i have thought of all the time spells i could* and am in need of 1 more (which is his ultimate so only needs 1 level)!

*spell 1 - Time freeze, frezzes all units in a 350 aoe for 2/4/6 seconds.
*spell 2 - Time manouver, every time the time magician (or TM) is attacked, there is a 10% chance he will make a jump through time,attack that unit and then return to his position. (this ability was made by -beserker-.)
*spell 3 - No time for idiots, banishes a unit for 3/4/5 seconds, so the TM can keep moving.

HElp me pLEase, and try 2 be original and clever, but if you suggest spells which are difficult to make, also suggest how to make them.

THANKS +Rep EtC!!

mirrorman1de

Cool Member
Reaction score
my time mage has a 'Rewind' skill as ultimate.

The hero turns back time and undoes the damage friendly units in close range suffered.

It is based on grove keeper ultimate but with the art effect of 'reveal'. in combination with the medivh model it really looks like he is whirling the air and tries to turn back time.

Deviruchi

Reaction score
try this skill..

Dejavu

When activated, the first damage that the casting hero receives will be inflicted back to the attacker but the damage will be repeated every second for 5 seconds.

troyboy

Reaction score
Well that gives me an idea...

how bout this

takes all the damage taken by the target in the last 5 seconds, and redeals it.

Deviruchi

Reaction score
uhhh... that wouldnt be fair for the other side, because, if your hero absorbed spell combos and physical damage at once, the attacking hero would die instantly.

just my thoughts..

troyboy

Reaction score
i mean this

hero 1 = target
hero 2 = time magician

hero 2 casts spell on hero 1
5 seconds past, recording all damage taken in those 5 seconds.
hero 2 takes damage = damage taken in last 5 seconds.

rDs_RaVeN

Reaction score
Time Shield
Shield an ally of an enemy with time shield storing any damage in the next 5 seconds.
Then Time Magician can deal this stored damage instanly to an enemy or heal an ally.

mirrorman1de

Cool Member
Reaction score
for my 'rewind' spell you don't need a trigger.
as i said it is just based on rejuvenation, only the graphics are to be changed.

troyboy

Reaction score
so does ur rewind spell actually heal them for the ammount they took, or just for a set ammount?

Time Shield
Shield an ally of an enemy with time shield storing any damage in the next 5 seconds.
Then Time Magician can deal this stored damage instanly to an enemy or heal an ally.
yeah something like that wud be good, but how do i trigger that?

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
dont know if this is great but i have an idea:

Time Lapse (please change the name)
Targets a hero to decrease his level by X, having his skills, items, etc. reset at the level of the hero. Last for Y seconds.If targeted on a unit, it will hex it into a child or a villager.

rDs_RaVeN

Reaction score
u need 2 custom abilities
1)any buff skill with 0 values
2)a channel-based skill again with 0 values

and some triggers
Code:
Time Shield Activate
Events
Unit starts the effect of an ability
Condition
Ability being cast equal to time shield
Action
Set Time Shield Damage = 0
Start timer Time Shield
Turn on (Time Shield Dmg Store)
Code:
Time Shield Dmg Store
Events
Unit takes damage
Codition
Damaged unit has buff Time Shield equal to true
Action
Set Time Shield Damage= damage taken + Time Shield Damage
Code:
Time Shield Dmg Skill add
Events
Time Shield timer expires
Condition
Action
Add Time Shield Damage Skill(Channel-based skill from above)
Code:
Time Shield Dmg Skill cast
Event
Unit start the effect of an ability
Condition
Ability being cast equal to Time Shield Dmg Skill
Events
Create 1 dummy for owner of casting unit facing blah blah
Set Dummy1 = Last created unit
order dummy one to damage target of ability being cast with (Time Shield Damage)

some thing like that:thup:
i think i might confuse you with too many Time shield A,Time shield B,C,D,E :D

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
What about this? It might be over powered but it's quite simple, relatively ultimate and impacts on the other players rather then the usual mass damage ulti's -

Memory Leak - The time mage warps space and time with an AoE of 1000 around the hero, sending the mind of nearby enemy heroes back in time. Each affected hero loses 500 xp.

This, ofcourse, relies on the possibility that xp can be deducted.... I'm sure it can but I don't currently have the WE installed due to a HDD failure the other day

Charapanga

Reaction score
How about this one:

A rift in time
The TM Creates a rift in time, increasing it's movement and atack speed by 300% and reducing the atack and movement speed of all other units(including allies) by 300%
Lasts X Seconds

Frosthowl

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Time to Die:
The image of a clock face is created on the ground using effects. A second hand starts on 9. Each second, the hand move up one space until it reaches 12. At 12, all units inside the clock are killed. You can change the time to suit your needs.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Time Desolate
Starts slowing the time. Units (except the caster) will get slowed by 10% each second until they are completely freezed on 100%. The time will start to go into negative value after 100% (travel into past) giving every unit hp/mana as they had before. It also works with buffs and will revive/kill units that were alive/dead before. Channeling

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.