Trigger Help

crystalguard

Reaction score
I am makeing a tag map, and for some reason I cannot make this revive trigger work:banghead:

Trigger one (intially enabled)
Events: Unit Dies
Conditions: Dying unit = (tag Unit)
Actions: Create 1 (captured tag unit) for (owner of (Dying unit)) at (center of(jail))
Turn on (Trigger Two)
Trigger Two (Disabled intialy)
Events: Unit enters (Jail)
Conditions: Unit type of (entering unit) = (tag unit)
Actions:Set (revive_point) to (random # from 1-4)
Pick every unit in (jail) matching condition (Matching Unit belongs to an ally of player 1 = true) and (Matching unit type = Captured tag unit)
Loop Actions:
Remove (picked unit) from game
If/Then/Else
If- Revive_point = 1
Then- Create (tag unit) for (Owner of Picked Unit) at (revive 1) faceing defult building degrees
Else- Do Nothin
If- Revive_point = 2
Then- Create (tag unit) for (Owner of Picked Unit) at (revive 2) faceing defult building degrees
Else- Do Nothin
If- Revive_point = 3
Then- Create (tag unit) for (Owner of Picked Unit) at (revive 3) faceing defult building degrees
Else- Do Nothin
If- Revive_point = 4
Then- Create (tag unit) for (Owner of Picked Unit) at (revive 4) faceing defult building degrees
Else- Do Nothin​
Set (Revive_point) to 0
Turn off (this Trigger)

Can anyone revise this trigger so it will work (properly and all the time (which was problem in my map) i dont care if it leaks (as long as it is not to bad) also can you make it in GUI

Choppa

www.warcraft-gamers.po.gs
Reaction score
Turn on trigger 2 before creating the unit, and use code tags rather then quotes, the code is the hash (#) symbol near the quote symbol.

crystalguard

Reaction score
Turn on trigger 2 before creating the unit, and use code tags rather then quotes, the code is the hash (#) symbol near the quote symbol.

i knew that XD

-on topic, what would that help, the first trigger is only to activate the revive system when there are units in the jail?

Doom-Angel

Jass User (Just started using NewGen)
Reaction score
what he means is that you turn on the 2nd trigger after your unit have already entered the region of jail so your second trigger cannot detect the fact you have created a unit in there

crystalguard

Reaction score
what he means is that you turn on the 2nd trigger after your unit have already entered the region of jail so your second trigger cannot detect the fact you have created a unit in there
agh ok ill try it

PS = Heros = All time best TV show in the world.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.