UI Comment

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Please comment my UI. Don't mind the scale, it looks awfully large but it's in proportion when I play.

attachment.php

Oninuva

Reaction score
Nope, not done yet still need to remove buttons on chat, and a few smaller details.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Hehe I saw that but I don't really like UI's that people put together, they always look really cluttered. Like the one you have, I don't really need a combat log and if I disable it, whats to put there? But the party status is great.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
2wowscrnshot03130819375bq5.jpg

My UI, doesn't look that good, I just want it to be functional and easy to use.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Looks very.. cluttered arund the bottom. I would be using those buttons but I don't really like seeing the background there so I choose squares. I also hate mini-map buttons..

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Unitframes - Use Pitbull Unit Frames, take awhile to get set up and looking good, but shit on everything else.

Minimap - Use Chinchilla, remove the ugly border to a nicer, cleaner one, removing the location text texture around it etc.

Chatlog - Use Prat instead.

Bars - I use Bartender3 and use "Dream" layout (which is there as default). It looks a lot nicer imo, removing the ugleh border around the icons. Also if you know your bindings off your head, put on "fade out", this way they're just hidden and by mouseing over, they show up. Just keeps it cleaner, might not want to do this though.

XP Bar - Use unitframe built in in Pitbull or Perl, no need for a huge XP bar, you really only want to know your % and/or total xp. So just using a little Unit Frame version is fine.

Misc - Turn Bag bars/Micro Menu bars off of show. They're pointless and ugly. You SHOULD know all you're bindings to open Char screen, social screen etc. And if you goto keybinds rebind "Open all Bags" to B instead of Shift+B. Just means you tap B and all your bags open up at once. Also on the topic of Bags, get Baudbag addon, or a similar bag addon if you're into one-bag mods. My choice is Baudbag.

You could also scale it down a little bit.

And idk_a_name, that is the most horredously ugly UI if ever seen (if seen it before that screenshot and felt the same way).

Cornface, turn your buttons of Round. Round buttons are also pretty ugly (in my opinion).

Oninuva

Reaction score
Oh I know why my screenshot looks so big, I put it into photoshop and thats what made it big :)

Cornface

Reaction score
Cornface, turn your buttons of Round. Round buttons are also pretty ugly (in my opinion).

The round buttons might not be as functual as square ones, but I love them. :p
Btw, Oninuva, how did the PuG BT turn out? ;)

Cornface

Reaction score
You said you were supposed to pug (Pick up Group) Black Temple, and kill Illidan. And like Husky and I said, no way, and you said you were going to prove it in This Thread

Magentix

if (OP.statement == false) postCount++;
Reaction score
Can't get that mazzlUI to work, tried nearly everything :/

Seems the Core 1.11 download has 4 items with "dependency missing", among which the core "MazzleUI"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.