what do you want on this Black Friday?

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
When I was little, I don't even know what's Black Friday.

Now, since I know it, maybe I'm going to ask my mom to buy me something electronic and durable. She lives in USA, so she must know something...

And, we heard in Asia that retailers in USA sell stuffs with a large discount price. Like original price is $20, on Black Friday you get $2. Is that a myth?

That's no myth, people have died because of Black Friday for their ridiculous prices

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/11/black_friday_three_dead_so_far.html

Just to make sure, you don't mess with crazy customers.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
No, they lower stuff like CRAZY on Black Friday, thats why people wait dayyyyyys in line for stuff. Like last year, a few stores had 42" 1080p TV's for like $200...

polishgenius

Reaction score
Oh man, that's right. I don't know. I should get something for my friends. Maybe I'll see if any books are on sale.

buy friends some books ,yeah ,it is a good idea ,im thinking about what to get for my close friend.perhaps this way is cool,huh,some novels ? you can go to the amazon.com to have a look,lots of books ,and i find a15% off coupon ,it would help you.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I'm sure these days they are going to use the online marketing strategy.

No, I'd pretty much say there will NEVER be the kind of deals you get from stores coming from online stores. Stores you have to show a want for things and wait, theres no line for online stores so it's not a challenge. Sure, they might go "first 5 people get x", but it's still nothing like stores on black friday.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like people to stay home on Black Friday and not buy things they dont need with money they dont have.

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
I worked on this black friday, got a sweater in all the shopping, wanted to kill myself thank you .....4:30 am to 5:30 pm! It was so much fun.....not.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If it's not fun then don't go? Why do so many people complain about the lines and still go?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a special American/Canadian tradition since the early days of the 1950s.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.