Name:
Purpose:
DLink:
[page were dlink came from]Page:
Rating[out of 10]:
Stand Alone[dosent need any other addons to support it]
Ui
Name:nUI
Purpose:A User interface really good lacks movable panels yet has really easy hotkey assignment [crtl+alt+right click brings up a menu]
DLink:nUI DL
Page:nUI
Rating7.5/10

Bags/Inventory

Name:ArkInventory
Purpose:ArkInventory (AI) is an inventory mod that was based off EngInventory when the BtS 2.0.0 patch came out and I needed a working replacement.
DLink:AI
Page:http://wowui.worldofwar.net/?p=mod&m=4504
Rating:6.0/10[works well i prefer a different mod similar to this but cant find it :(]

Misc
Name:Epic Music Player
Purpose: Play Mp3s cause wmp is a laggy sob plus it has an optional dancer and has plug ins to work along with ace and titan bar i believe
DLink:EMPDL
Page:EMP
Rating:10/10 for functionality

Name:Titan Panel
Purpose:Titan Panel adds a control panel bar on the top and/or bottom of the screen and allows a framework for extensive plugin support.
DLink:TBDL
Page:Wow curse.com
Rating:5/5[wow curse.coms rating]

Name:WOW++
Purpose:Universal Friend/Ignore List
Active Spam Filter
Infinite Ignore List
Navigational Aids
Conversation Alerts
Interface Auto-Hide
Automatic Graphic Adjustment
Bag Sorting
Usage
Compatibility
DLink:WOW++DL
Page:WOW Curse.com
Rating:N/a(wc.c)[sounds great i gotta try this one

Name:WIM
Purpose:Warcraft Instant Messaging
DLink:Dl
Page:WIM!
Rating:N/a[wc.c]I like it!

Name: GatherMate
Purpose: Provides a database of herb, mining, treasure, gas clouds and (something else) deposits, displaying the locations of all known deposits/chests (unfortunately, it can't tell if the deposit/chest has been used) on your main map, and minimap icons that fade in/out as you get nearer/further to the deposit/chest.
DLink: GatherMate (requires GatherMate_Data to work)
Page: Same as above
Rating: 9/10

MiniMap

Name:Cartographer
Purpose:Cartographer is a modular, lightweight, and efficient framework for manipulation of the world map. It is based on Rock and other libraries of the wowace community.
DLink:CartDL
Page:Wow Curse.com
Rating:N/a[My rating 5/5 for awesome pwnage ness]

External Programs
Name: Curse Client (stand-alone)
Purpose: Provides a very neat program that allows you to install/uninstall WoW addons (and Warhammer Online addons too), and search the Curse addon database - simply find an addon you like, select it, click Installed Selected, and the addon will be downloaded and installed to the folder you specify in the Configuration
Download/Page: http://www.curse.com/client/
Rating: 8/10 - the requirement to register with Curse to use this is a bit annoying, and the description pane when browsin addons can often be filled with nothing more than a Table of Contents

Did i miss one or should i add one?
use the template
Code:
Name:
Purpose:
DLink:
Page:
Rating:
not whats in ()
free curse login
username:thuser(the helper user)
Password:thuser(how easy is that?
its recommended register for your self cause any one virtually can be using in and i dont think multiple user can use a the same time

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Name: GatherMate
Purpose: Provides a database of herb, mining, treasure, gas clouds and (something else) deposits, displaying the locations of all known deposits/chests (unfortunately, it can't tell if the deposit/chest has been used) on your main map, and minimap icons that fade in/out as you get nearer/further to the deposit/chest.
DLink: GatherMate (requires GatherMate_Data to work)
Page: Same as above
Rating: 9/10

Name: Curse Client (stand-alone)
Purpose: Provides a very neat program that allows you to install/uninstall WoW addons (and Warhammer Online addons too), and search the Curse addon database - simply find an addon you like, select it, click Installed Selected, and the addon will be downloaded and installed to the folder you specify in the Configuration
Download/Page: http://www.curse.com/client/
Rating: 8/10 - the requirement to register with Curse to use this is a bit annoying, and the description pane when browsin addons can often be filled with nothing more than a Table of Contents

CaptDeath

Reaction score
the curse client is an external program right?
ill add that to the list :)
added gather mate also

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
I highly recommend Curse Client. It auto-updates, auto-installs, and maintains your addons, while recommending ones for you.

(Auto-install as in you dont have to manually put it in the Addons folder, it does it for you)

AND. It also pretty much guarantees you that the addon you are downloading is not a trojan or keylogger, coming from Curse's site.

I give it a 10/10 myself.

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
WoW Matrix is better IMO. some good addons i use

Bars
Bartender

Unit Frames
X-Perl

Loot
Atlas-Loot

Bags
Bagnon

Auction House
Auctionater

Selling Junk
AutoProfit v5.3

Sorting bags/bank
BankStack

Outfits, different specs
Outfitter

Casting bars
Quartz

Damage/Healing/anything else related to combat
recount

Raiding and BGS
DBM

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
i dont have the time to do that im browsing forums while we do trash in naxx, maybe later but you can find them all at curse

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
the only add-ons I have are gatherer (which is like gather mate stated above) and cartographer.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.