Wow, Blizzard has ruined WoW more than I thought..

guneruh

Reaction score
They are shaping the game to suit MMORPG players better.
I wouldn't be surprised if we get Alexstrasza, Elune and Kil'jaeden as killable bosses soon enough.

LOL why u wanna kill friendly bosses? Elune is kinda night elf godness, alexstrasza was helping night elfs on first war, and kil'jaeden.... well is as powerfull as archimonde so he is weaker than arthas...

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Friendly?
What if a mysterious force suddenly drives them mad?
Vaelastrasz is initially friendly, a member of the red dragonflight, buuuuut...

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Yeah, and Malygos in Wrath of the lich king. He was good, but then something happened. And look what happened to the blood elves, some joined the horde, some joined Illidan.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
"What they are doing; slowly wrecking this amazing world into madness." -Xap.

Malygos is mad because he was the last blue dragonkin I am pretty sure, and had no mates or w/e.

Elune probably won't get included, that would like wreck half of what the elves say, like "By the light of Elune" and now she's all corrupt, it wont be that same game anymore. This WoW is starting to be less race + class + roleplay. Its going to turn out as Cheapest Racial + Cheapest Skills + Guilds + Gear. Not saying that gear and guilds are bad or w/e, it went from,

"Hey, can someone please help me out here..? This orc keeps..."
to
" LEEEEEEROY JENNNNKIIINS "
to
" u gys r s0 n00bz"

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
to
to
" u gys r s0 n00bz"

that's the WoW Era i came into at, it was actually that little clip that inspired me to play WoW....

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
"What they are doing; slowly wrecking this amazing world into madness." -Xap.

Malygos is mad because he was the last blue dragonkin I am pretty sure, and had no mates or w/e.

Elune probably won't get included, that would like wreck half of what the elves say, like "By the light of Elune" and now she's all corrupt, it wont be that same game anymore. This WoW is starting to be less race + class + roleplay. Its going to turn out as Cheapest Racial + Cheapest Skills + Guilds + Gear. Not saying that gear and guilds are bad or w/e, it went from,

to
to
" u gys r s0 n00bz"

Seriously, the game ain't like that. Instead of sit here and whine, why don't you try it out yourself, you can get 10 day trials. And also, there are Role Playing servers, which seem to suit you more.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
When I started, it was mid from the orc line to the leroy jenkins one.

Xapphire

Reaction score
"Seriously, the game ain't like that. Instead of sit here and whine, why don't you try it out yourself, you can get 10 day trials. And also, there are Role Playing servers, which seem to suit you more."

Yeah, umm.. I did.. I have 3 level 70's I gave away to my brother..

I never said the game was bad.. Instead, I like the game, just not what they are doing to it, the original was fine, I can't think of anything they couldve done to make it much better, but as they updated and patched it, and made the expansion.. pshh... I stopped.

My Lvl 70's..

Check out Stuborn - 70 hunter on Alleria
Check out Fabulo -70 druid on Alleria
Check out Metalgear -70 paladin Alleria (I bought this account..)

and I was on a normal server, meh, I don't really find games without set "rules, and boundaries" hard to roleplay, in the sense that someone can pop out and spoil your day. Normally i'd like custom kick their a**... but.. meh..

Yeah, their gaming ideas and ways of play rule, I can't mess with the skills.. *cough* divine shield, cyclone, fear, mana burn.. *cough* their graphical and artistic ability and their amazing adventures and details of play..

But when it comes to like their core of what they were trying to build, they have gone off the road far away..

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If you spent your time to play 2 level 70s, then the game is not ruined. If the game was horrible and it sucked, you would have dropped it way back.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
He just said the game was HORRIBLY ruining the lovely lore of the Warcraft universe.

I have played WoW...on a private server thankfully so I didn't waste any money, but the entire time I was playing, it never really felt like Warcraft.

Warcraft is playing an epic story of good vs evil, where in the case of RoC, good wins, and in the case of TFT, evil prevails.

In WoW it's kill kill kill level level level pwn pwn pwn

Nothing more.

To get a feel of how it was on the real servers I did the 10 days trial o nthe Roleplay servers...

Half the people there have never even palyed the original Warcraft, and gah it is so annoying.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
All there is left to do, is ignore it, and wait for Warcraft IV. If Warcraft IV doesn't start where TFT ended, start a boycott :p

Bartuc08

Reaction score
All there is left to do, is ignore it, and wait for Warcraft IV. If Warcraft IV doesn't start where TFT ended, start a boycott :p

i still think they should make a WC2.5 to cover what happened in the outlands with the heroes going through the dark portal.

Xapphire

Reaction score
I dunno, as far as it goes, people don't really care for the history, the average fat gamer doesn't give a s*** about what is happening in the game, just about gear, pvp, and raids.

I wouldn't be surprised if Warcraft IV had nothing to do with the history, or it started something totally new.

S

Synthyr

I dunno, as far as it goes, people don't really care for the history, the average fat gamer doesn't give a s*** about what is happening in the game, just about gear, pvp, and raids.

I wouldn't be surprised if Warcraft IV had nothing to do with the history, or it started something totally new.

people don't really think about the story while they are playing
blizzard just wants to do an addicting game, and if they have to ruin the story for winnin' more money
they'll do it...

garet10

Reaction score
so

who cares about the story line if your no having fun with the game then you quit or stop playing. The level cap should be 500 then no one will complain. and the level exp should be doubled 50,100,200,400,ext... and all realms and all players char get deleted and everyone starts over.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
who cares about the story line if your no having fun with the game then you quit or stop playing. The level cap should be 500 then no one will complain. and the level exp should be doubled 50,100,200,400,ext... and all realms and all players char get deleted and everyone starts over.
Thats like saying on war3, everyones maps should be deleted periodically.
Its dam ridiculous.

Xapphire

Reaction score
no its more like saying, screw the point they made wc3 the campaign and story, and lets make everyone play these custom games, with every game having no limits, no rules.

WoW was originally based off of the story, no matter how much money blizzard wanted, they had to make a story. And you can say lets remove all this base, and lets also remove all these amazing maps, all these works of art.. and lets have fun playing 24/7

Bartuc08

Reaction score
and all realms and all players char get deleted and everyone starts over.

i think it'd be pretty sweet if they had certain servers that reset once ever 6 months to a year or so, and like, made it so Horde (or smelly alliance) can take opposing towns as there own, like a 40 raid on goldshire, and then they own goldshire till alliance takes it back or the server resets, be kind a neat, mainly PvP of course, lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.