WoW PvE or PvP?

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
I do both i like PvE better atm since im holy speced geared paladin, but if i was a dps class i think i would have more fun in pvp. Also how far have you got in PvE content? Im 2/4 tk and 2/6 ssc.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I prefer PvP, mainly because I love ganking, corpse camping, raiding and all those nasty things you can do on a PvP server.

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Isn't holy paladin famous for being the most boring pve class? :rolleyes:

My main is a rogue, I mainly pvp, did a bit of kara raiding and I didn't really enjoy it. Taking pvp easy atm though, atleast until they fix resto druids :p

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
yep, working on other sets of gear for ret prot and leveling a druid and warlock, but in 2v2 arenas i do so good with 20 resillance i only lose to mana burning priests and sometimes to a good hunter (vipersting)

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
pvp would be fun if Rogues werent the most broken class of them all.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
pvp would be fun if Rogues werent the most broken class of them all.

What does this mean, the most broken class of them all?

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
They are broken in that way they are so extremely overpowered in PvP. Anyway, this was some thread-necromancy Father_Yetti

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
I like PvE. If I wanted PvP gaming I would go play halo or CoD. I find that WoW PvP is somewhat dumb, and relies more on knowing the right combos and what buttons to mash when rather than quick reflexes and accuracy, since no matter what you do all of your arrows or spells will hit the target head on.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
They are broken in that way they are so extremely overpowered in PvP. Anyway, this was some thread-necromancy Father_Yetti

ha, good one. yeah I just started playing WoW again so now I've been browsing back through a lot of the content in this forum. May God have mercy on my soul.

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
I like to do both.. though I do take PvE much more seriously. I'm in a pretty good raiding guild and were finished with every raid but sunwell plateau. I think it makes it more fun when you actually progress and get to see all the cool boss fights.

As for PvP... its fun, but it makes me angry to see all those people with like s3, with an s2 wep and shoulders.. like they dont have any skill, they just waited to get their gear.. well, wether thats the case or not, pvp has become highly based on gear, and has always been dependant on what class you are.. I just think its boring because a lot of classes have major advantages over others, and skill has become less of a factor than it should be.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.