Technology Knox Handroid: Exoskeletal Glove Gives Motorcyclists an Iron Fist

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You can't help it. It's a reflex. You stick out your hand when you fall — it's better to stop the descent with your palm than your face, right? That's fine when you're ambling down the street, but add an extra 80 mph and the weight of a motorcycle to the momentum equation and the bones in your paw might not take the strain very well. They could shift, buckle — even snap. What you need is an exoskeleton. If you know Tony Stark, you might be able to get something custom. For the rest of us, there's the Knox Handroid, a Kevlar-, kangaroo-hide-, and, yes, exoskeleton-reinforced motorcycle gauntlet.

Last edited:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Oh man, maybe I'll stop getting killer roadrash when I wreck with these bad boys. I need to buy new gloves anyways. :D

Though I don't know about the "You stick your hand out when you fall" comment, because every time I've wrecked going fast, I've been ejected off the bike so fast I don't know what the f***k I did after that, I just know I'm sliding on my skin against asphalt at 70mph+ for a few seconds thinking "Holy shit this hurts, please stop already". :nuts:

It kinda looks something like this... :D
[youtube]sfvvab_4u_Q[/youtube]

South-Titan

Reaction score
Personally, I thought this was a useless invention. I mean, couldn't they market it for part of a military exoskeleton or something?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
CRAZY!!
Well, I don't think.. this glove gives so much protection really!
And you have still part of your body that can snap!

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
well it should help against the scraping..
but it won't stop any bones from breaking

(ok it's cheesy, w/e)

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
Personally, I thought this was a useless invention. I mean, couldn't they market it for part of a military exoskeleton or something?

You can say that for a lot of things, its the military's fault for not getting geniuses. :p

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score

How is this useless? This doesn't stop anything, but it helps. Falling down, and falling down at 80mph on asphalt is a bit different. If what it claims really works, it's far from useless and the dude is gonna make bank from motorcyclists...

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I wouldn't really call it free...
Bikes are quite costly to fix when you wreck them. :banghead:
Why not have a custom $$$$$ portrait painted?
Maybe it could reduce this crazy roadrash. lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.