0 Second Build Time (Gameplay Constant)

tobbygnome

Reaction score
Greetings, In making a TD i have come across an error. I want to make it so everyone can build towers in 0 seconds, BUT also make it so the builder moves onto the next building in the queue in 0 seconds and not wait 1 second like it think it has to. This is what i have running atm.

Fast Build
Events
Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
Conditions
((Triggering unit) is A structure) Equal to True
Actions
Unit - Set (Triggering unit) construction progress to 100%

That builds the towers instantly. BUT the builder does not leave the construction or build the next building in his queue UNTIL the 1 second realtime is over. When searching through another maps gameplay constants for solutions i found that THEIR map had the gameplay constant minimum build speed was 0 seconds and when i went to edit the value, IT CHANGED TO 1. This is a sneaky situation that hopefully someone can help me hax through.

If any one has any ideas on how to make a builder instantly build without waiting the for the actual build time to be over, please let me know.

Cheers Tobbygnome :D

tobbygnome

Reaction score
OMG AoW_Hun7312 Thank you so much, it's little things that i need to learn again from trying to get back into map making after leaving it for so long. Thanks man

tobbygnome

Reaction score
ah got it to work properly, i had to give my builder the ability restore. also gave him the race of demon, dunno if that did anything but its instant now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.