A few questions(serious) lol

P

PurpleSnake

Thanks dude :D im not mad at you what so ever, so :D ye thanks man ooo i need something else, how do i change it to where when a creepa ttacks the ground just to be on where they attacked kills you, not being hit directly maybe like aoe i need, ye how do i change aoe

joaoac

Reaction score
How do i make a creep patrol an area by itself, how do i make a :rolleyes::confused:creep invulnerable.

You can add the wander ability to the creeps. So they could walk around just like sheeps, chickens and wolves.
It's on the object editor.
Inlvulnerable is also an ability.

Both you can give to unit on object editor and it will start the game with em. But if you want to give then on game running, need to trigger taht with an event. Also the patrol order must be triggered.

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
A note on joaoac's post, smart about giving the creeps wander. Also, for a very dynamic wander, do the Wander (Tornado), if you don't want the creeps to stop moving.

P

PurpleSnake

hmm

is there a way to use a tileset other than the one that i set for the map???

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
Note, however, before you create a custom tileset, make sure that you're satisfied with your cliff tiles, because it'll be a hassle to change them once you've customized a tileset.

P

PurpleSnake

hahahahhah thanks fire a little alte lol, i ended up changing it from island of horrors to city of the dead... lol o well

P

PurpleSnake

its ok, i like this better ^_^ ummm... I made a trigger to where text is shown for 8 sec, can i make in the same trigger like wait 6 seconds and display another message...

quraji

zap
Reaction score
If you mean in the same trigger, yes. Use the action "Wait" :p, then put under that your new message.

P

PurpleSnake

where can i find that??? and how do i slow my heros attack down, not the projectile the actuall attack

quraji

zap
Reaction score
There is an action called "Wait", up near the top of the list.

You can slow the attack down in the object editor. Change the field "Cooldown" to what you want the speed to be.

P

PurpleSnake

ok thanks bro :D everyone on this sight is very helpfull :D Thanks everyone

P

PurpleSnake

ugh ok here is another if ya dont mind, how do i make it to where only my creeps can walk on the regions meant to kill players

HappyPeasant

Reaction score
ugh ok here is another if ya dont mind, how do i make it to where only my creeps can walk on the regions meant to kill players

um on your kill trigger ad player comparisons so if you have 2 people in your maze (sounds like what it is)

Condition player = red
Condition player = blue

then your kill trigger will only target the players not everyone or idk if it would work but

Condition player (not =) Neutal Hostile [creeps] that might work .... dont have editor here so cant help you on the specifics

P

PurpleSnake

o ok thanks. Ummm can you help me with something else. To respawn players when a player gets too a certain checkpoint, would i jsut make a trigger to kill everyone, and then spawn them at the checkpoint i want???

HappyPeasant

Reaction score
lol this ones going to take some thinking on your part well first you have to know about regions
your going to have to regionize every level you know how most the time everything make sure the region stops liek 1 tile set away for your respawn region

another thing is well you might ask the other guys but hostile cant have heros for this too work

Event: Unit enters region[respawnlevel2]
Condition: player (not =) neutral hostile
Action: kill units in region[level1]
Action: revive all heros (something like this, guys if im wrong correct me)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.