A few Trigger issue's

lordtim

Reaction score
I've got this issue with my trigger, I am trying to make it so that when you enter this region it won't start fires unless you have this item, named Torch.

Trigger:
  • Granery
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 002 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • Torch 0254 <gen> Equal to Torch 0254 <gen>
    • Actions
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • Cinematic - Disable user control for (All players)
      • Camera - Pan camera for Player 1 (Red) to (Center of Region 002 <gen>) over 20.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Wan Shui 0016 <gen> named Wan Shui: Play No sound and display The Graneries are a.... Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of Region 002 <gen>) using Doodads\Cinematic\TownBurningFireEmitter\TownBurningFireEmitter.mdl
      • Cinematic - Enable user control for (All players)
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode Off for (All players)
      • Wait 20.00 seconds
      • Game - Victory Player 1 (Red) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

The next is how do I put riddles into the map? Like, riddles, puzzles, etc etc, you must do certain things for them to work or items, or regions. If there is already a thread please link me.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Torch 0254 <gen> Equal to Torch 0254 <gen>

Err? ^^

ykblaze

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Granery
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 002 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Entering unit) has (torch)) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • Cinematic - Disable user control for (All players)
      • Camera - Pan camera for Player 1 (Red) to (Center of Region 002 <gen>) over 20.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Wan Shui 0016 <gen> named Wan Shui: Play No sound and display The Graneries are a.... Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of Region 002 <gen>) using Doodads\Cinematic\TownBurningFireEmitter\TownBurningFireEmitter.mdl
      • Cinematic - Enable user control for (All players)
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode Off for (All players)
      • Wait 20.00 seconds
      • Game - Victory Player 1 (Red) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

your condition is wrong...
EDIT: incase you don't know, the condition is under 'Boolean comparison' then press the ((triggering unit) is a structure) and in the new window choose 'hero- hero has item'

lordtim

Reaction score
Thank YOU! now for the riddle, puzzles part?

"The next is how do I put riddles into the map? Like, riddles, puzzles, etc etc, you must do certain things for them to work or items, or regions. If there is already a thread please link me. "

ykblaze

Reaction score
Thank YOU! now for the riddle, puzzles part?

"The next is how do I put riddles into the map? Like, riddles, puzzles, etc etc, you must do certain things for them to work or items, or regions. If there is already a thread please link me. "

I can't give you an exact trigger, tell exactly what you want and ill try to help you...

lordtim

Reaction score
I'm not really sure, thats why I asked secondly if there was a thread fo rit, but

I guess something like, certain regions in an order, or text(type) an answer to a Quiz question, or something. I'm not entirely sure yet.

ykblaze

Reaction score
I'm not really sure, thats why I asked secondly if there was a thread fo rit, but

I guess something like, certain regions in an order, or text(type) an answer to a Quiz question, or something. I'm not entirely sure yet.

I am not aware of any threads that have that can give you such tutorials...but there is one thing i can do

this trigger basically says 'player types a word something happens' I made a gate open, but you can use whatever the hell you want it to do:
Trigger:
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing Whateverwordyouwishtodo as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Destructible - Open (gate)

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.