A handful of (fairly basic) issues...

Izanagi

Reaction score
Hokay, so.

I'm tinkering with a custom campaign, and running into a few issues on the very first map/level. In order:

1. At one point during the map, the two primary characters are to be ambushed by a pair of Crypt Fiends and half a dozen or so Skeleton Warriors. Problem: I can't get the Crypt Fiends to burrow, and the "permanent fleshy corpses" that the skeletons are supposed to spawn from never appear. (re the Crypt Fiends: Yes, I've given my Scourge player the Burrow upgrade, and I've issued the Undead Crypt Fiend- Burrow command)

2. A slightly more finicky problem involving training loops...at a later point in the map, the player confronts a minor Scourge encampment. I set up two groups of units that would serve as attackers and a standard defensive force, and would respawn from respective Crypts whenever the entire group was killed. My problem: they respawn once, and once only. Any ideas why? I'm clearing the unit groups so as to avoid leakage, but undoubtedly there's something I'm missing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trigger code can be provided upon request...I left it out of the original thread just on the off-chance that it wouldn't be needed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.