Ability Art

United

Reaction score
Can somebody explain to me some of the concepts in the Object Editor for abilities? I need to know what Art - Animation Names, Art - Area of Effect, Art - Caster, Art - Effect, Art - Missle Art, Art -Special, and Art - Target each represent. I thought it would be simple enough, but I did a good amount of dancing and nothing worked out correctly. :banghead:

Anything.

Reaction score
Some spells don't use all the fields, and this may be what's messing you up. Most spells use Caster Art and alot use Target Art (assuming that it has a target).

It's pretty simple. The Area is if the spell targets an area (like Blink) - the effect will show up on that point when the spell finishes casting. Caster is casting art - the effect will show on the caster. Effect, Missile, and Target vary with the spell. Missile art and Target art are usually the missile thrown (some spells like Chain Lightnign don't have one!) and once the spell is cast, the target art shows (regardless of missiles).

Today is my Birthday, therefore you must give me money and lots of presents on World of Warcraft :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.