Ability contest signup

S

ShaiTan-Enk

I'm leaving on Sunday, so can I send in my ability ahead of time? (Hopefully I'll be done by tomorrow, I don't have much time to work on it).

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
Um, I don't really like typical sports. Small framed guy like me was never picked for a team, or very good at them.

I think monday night football is uber boring.

The only time I go to sports events is with girls and beer, and always leave early once the goin's good.
Browns?

Um, yes. Browns blow? Right. Even if they won the superbowl, I'd say "you sucked for 10 years anyway." I still wouldn't be impressed.

Indians did good....err...better this year. But again, sucked for like 14 years, with 2 good years in between.

Nobody played techno bowl and picked the browns. Always raiders of course, with Bo.

Alright man I understand

S

ShaiTan-Enk

Ryoko, on Sunday I leave for 6 weeks. That was why I was wondering if I could submit it early. Since I knew when I was leaving, I started working on it when Im_On_56k announced that it was going to happen. So I'm pretty much prepared to submit it, I was just wondering if I could do it before the contest actually starts :)

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
/sigh...
he hijacks my thread, takes over my idea, and then changes the rules of the contest.

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
what do you mean? i didnt say anything bad about you, i simply summarized what happened.

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
ok i guess Im_On_56k is changing this so just read his post

Correct me if I'm wrong but is that not a quote from you passing responsibility for the contest over to 56k?

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
People please, lets make this a fun, great contest!

Make it fun!

Grundy, You are part of this.. we didn't dump you and Im_On_56k supported you.. you can't go blaming him for it.

And no offense but my opinion is that this contest would never had been realized so greatly without Im_On_56k taking it off the ground..

:D

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Sud said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but is that not a quote from you passing responsibility for the contest over to 56k?

actually i edit my post and added that there after he came and took it over

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I dont think he takes things over.

The idea is, all contests to be 'thehelper' endorsed.

And for that, mods and admins gotta manage it. Then we can use announcement features, post on the tutorial site, support threads, etc.

If not, then, we just look the other way. For formality.

I told him, it would not be endorsed without a draft, ruleset, and approval. :D So it was really me.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
My spell isnt coming along well :(.

It didnt require triggers so i dont think it would have done much if it did work :p.

~Jindo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.