Ability Doubts

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
-> Endurance Aura question .

If i make 2 copies of this spell , and changed the buff and EVERYTHING about the ability including the name and so on . Will they stack ? Like..

Endurance Aura which adds atk spd and movement
Slow Aura which decreases atl spd and movement

will they stack ?

I cant remember other questions that i got .. i'll edit this post when i recall. :) Please clear my doubts.

--Thanatos--

Reaction score
Erh? Then why DotA can? :banghead:
I don't understand these..

DotA made the ability Hunter in the Night with the same base ability with the Aura that the Troll Warlord has isn't it? (Endurance Aura, correct me if I'm wrong)

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
So.. it stacks .. ? Thanks !! Night Stalker's ability and Troll's ability is based on endurance aura i think .. but with different buffs ..

Questions ..

Critical Strike
If it reads 100! , does it deal 100 damage to the target with the reduction of armor ? i hope you guys know what i mean .

Tooltips
How do i leave an entire line in the tooltip ?Just like ..

Carrion Swarm
blablablablabla
<LEAVES A LINE>
cooldown:10secs.

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
"|n" makes a new line. To make a gap, you'd write "Your First Text. |n|nYour Next line's text!"

Zakyath

Reaction score
>If it reads 100! , does it deal 100 damage to the target with the reduction of armor ? i hope you guys know what i mean .

The 100 is before armor...

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
Alrighty .. Thanks for clearing my doubts .. if i have more questions i will post them .. but .. i have one little prob .. i am making a spell ..

Spiral Wave
The hero releases a burst of spritual energy. This burst of enery moves like a spiral , damaging enemies who come into contact with it .

What i want is..

A spell that somehow moves in a left right manner ..

Hero casts spell >>>>>>den goes down, den goes into the same line again .. i dont know how to describe it further..
the spell i want must .. somehow be joined , i am using the shockwave model. Is this possible .?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
ya it's possible, u just need to set like 5 points when it's cast, and then have a unit move/cast shockwave from and to those points in order, something like this
point A : triggering unit pos
point B triggering unit pos offset by 200 towards faceing of triggering unit + 45
point C triggering unit pos offset by 400 towards faceing of triggering unit - 30
point D triggering unit pos offset by 600 towards faceing of triggering unit + etc. 20

Cohadar

master of fugue
Reaction score
Tooltips
How do i leave an entire line in the tooltip ?Just like ..

Carrion Swarm
blablablablabla
<LEAVES A LINE>
cooldown:10secs.

Omg don't use |n you will have to make it all in one line.

To make a new line in text tooltip
do a SHIFT+ENTER and it will create new line

pressing only enter selects the ok button and closes the tooltip as you
probably know.

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score

probably know.

Yes, but that doesn't affect tooltips... does it? I always use |n, as it is what Blizz uses.

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score

probably know.

Oh .. Thanks .. :)

>ya it's possible, u just need to set like 5 points when it's cast, and then have a unit move/cast shockwave from and to those points in order, something like this
point A : triggering unit pos
point B triggering unit pos offset by 200 towards faceing of triggering unit + 45
point C triggering unit pos offset by 400 towards faceing of triggering unit - 30
point D triggering unit pos offset by 600 towards faceing of triggering unit + etc. 20

Alright , i'll try it out.

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
Another question .... you know the Crypt Lord's ultimate .. ? Locust Swarm i think .. the values there are quite .. complicated .. can anybody tell me what each values mean .. ?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.