Ability % Stacking

Darkenneko

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Just a Quick question.
Okay, If a Unit has an Critical Strike Abilitiy, and gets another One,
Do They Stack? Same with Bash, Pulverize, and Evasion. Also, would they
stack If they were both inside a spell book?
Thank You For Your Time. =]
-Calvin

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
The stack, but not as in 15%+15% ill try to xplain. Im not sure if this is right but i think its like this. The first critical strike activates so theres a 15% chance. If it fails then the 2nd one activates so theres a 15% chance again. So in total it wouldnt be 30% chance but a bit less. I think theres a llist somewer with all this information but i cant rmember where. Also i think that if the first crit strike succeeds the 2nd one doesnt activate

edit - yeh thats the thread ><

M

Makaze

Crit strike doesn't stack. For example when you have an ability which grants 15% of crit and another one which grants 10% of crit 15% of the time it will do the first ability while 10% of the time it does the other one. If both crits are triggered in one attack one will overide the other.
Bash stacks I think
Evasion I think it stacks but not completely. For example having two 50% Evasion will not grant you 100% Evasion but a bit less.
Pulversie hmm not so sure about that one but I think it works the same as Crit strike.

Darkenneko

TH.net Regular
Reaction score

The stack, but not as in 15%+15% ill try to xplain. Im not sure if this is right but i think its like this. The first critical strike activates so theres a 15% chance. If it fails then the 2nd one activates so theres a 15% chance again. So in total it wouldnt be 30% chance but a bit less. I think theres a llist somewer with all this information but i cant rmember where. Also i think that if the first crit strike succeeds the 2nd one doesnt activate

edit - yeh thats the thread ><

Crit strike doesn't stack. For example when you have an ability which grants 15% of crit and another one which grants 10% of crit 15% of the time it will do the first ability while 10% of the time it does the other one. If both crits are triggered in one attack one will overide the other.
Bash stacks I think
Evasion I think it stacks but not completely. For example having two 50% Evasion will not grant you 100% Evasion but a bit less.
Pulversie hmm not so sure about that one but I think it works the same as Crit strike.

Thank You All For your Help. =]
I'm reading that Forum right now. Thank You All.
-Calvin

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.