About Hero Towers.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Just replace the abilities with the abilities you want in the hero itself.

massive

Reaction score
uhmm no its not like that..if you could download the map and see you would understand..the hero has no abilities at all.you cannot replace it.its not even shown in the object editor.. :(

TomTTT

Reaction score
uhmm no its not like that..if you could download the map and see you would understand..the hero has no abilities at all.you cannot replace it.its not even shown in the object editor.. :(

It might be a changed hero, not a new custom one.

skyblader

Reaction score
Oh, I understand what you mean after testing the map. This is because the hero unit is made into a building, thus the hero's abilities are hidden. Just go to th object editor, find the unit and set Is a building - False then edit the hero's abilities to your liking, and then set Is a build - True. That should do it.

Mythes

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be easier to check the Is a Building - False and make the tower-model hero have no movespeed (Object Editor -> Unit Tablet -> Movement - Speed Base = 0) ???
Then he could edit the Tower Hero abilities at will...

massive

Reaction score
Oh, I understand what you mean after testing the map. This is because the hero unit is made into a building, thus the hero's abilities are hidden. Just go to th object editor, find the unit and set Is a building - False then edit the hero's abilities to your liking, and then set Is a build - True. That should do it.

Yes..So Thats the problem.. thx :thup: +rep
Edit**
i cant give u rep yet cus i just gave it to you for making the spell Last Resort lol :p

skyblader

Reaction score
I think it was explained in the thread discussions. Acehart mentioned something like not being able to turn.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.