About Increased in attack speed per agility!!(in gameplay constants)

tobbygnome

Reaction score
I would like 2 know, when you goto gameplay constants and goto attack speed bonus per agility it may be like 0.05 or something. But how do i work that out in percent? is 1.00 1 percent? if so that would meen every 20 Agility you get 1% increased attack speed right? coz 0.05 Times 20 = 1.00, plz tell me if this is right. if not tell otherwise

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
its base - (constant*agility)
so a hero with attack speed set to 2 in the object editor, 10 agility and 0.05 being that constant would have 1.5 attack speed. its not possible to change the way this works so if you want it in % you would have to add item abilities to the hero at some certain point.

tobbygnome

Reaction score
That didnt help me much but thx anyway, I just wanted to know how much attack speed it would give you in % or w/e. Like in DotA i do not know what the attack speed constant factor per agility is, but it gives you +1% attack speed per agility.(wheres i want it that you get +1% attack speed for 20 agility. If i could find the attack speed per agility constant factor for that, that would be great!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.