About Permanent Immolation

MeTr01DPr1M3

Reaction score
Hello to all.

The problem with is about permanent immolation, so here goes. I have made an item which has permanent immolation as an ability. Every sec it deals x damage. Now I've also made a custom ability for a hero which deals every few secs damage to nearby enemy units. Also permanent immolation. Like the Razor - Lightning Revenant (DotA) Ultimate, and the item called Radiance (DotA). Something like that. So, I made a trigger to show a special effect when the hero learns the skill. I pause him and then unpause him. In game, if the skill of my hero deals damage to an enemy, then the permanent immolation of my item (which I have in my inventory) stops working. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Are both Immolations based off same buff? Try using separate buffs for both the different Immolations. Not sure if this will fix it though.

MeTr01DPr1M3

Reaction score
No no. Both Permanent Immolation abilities have different buffs. I've made my own options as buffs are concerned. Both buffs are different, don't worry about that. Anything else?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
well i dont know if 2 permanent immolations bug together (never tried) but if you dont get any other solution try using a different ability which deals damage to nearby enemys over time as for example negative hitpoint regen aura or tornado damage aura.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Multiple Permanent Immolations, although with different buffs, won't stack (work) together.

The reason why Radiance, Razor's ultimate, and another Permanent Immolation in DotA stack is because Radiance is based off Tornado Damage Aura and Razor's ultimate is triggered to stack.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.