About the worldeditor version?

NightFelix

Reaction score
Sorry for asking this question maybe this is a stupid question. Now the warcraft latest version is 1.21(1.21a something like that), right? Can I ask is the version 1.21 can able to open world editor? because I cant use my world editor after i patch from 1.20e to 1.21. Thanks for reading and reply ASAP.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Do you get some error message when you try to run it?
Do you use a cracked editor?
Do you use a 3rd party editor like WEU (if you don't know what WEU is then the answer is probably no)?

NightFelix

Reaction score
Do you get some error message when you try to run it?
Yes, when I open world editor, it say World Editor was unable to detect a disc in your CD-ROM drive...(blablablablabla)..., then click on 'Retry'.

Do you use a cracked editor?
cracked editor? = =ll Whats that?

Do you use a 3rd party editor like WEU (if you don't know what WEU is then the answer is probably no)?
Uhm... Not yet because mine is 1.21 and I cant found WEU1.21, and I only have WEU1.20.

And Im new here so I dont know much about worldeditor and I learn worldeditor map making stuff from my fren. (and sory for some my broken english)

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Well, do you have the original disc in your drive when you try to run it?

H

HBtheOnly

Yeah if you can run warcraft but not WE and that's the problem then that means you're using a NO-CD crack and I don't think that I (or anyone) can help you (Not allowed here?)

TheCrystal

Reaction score
Actually, I've had that trouble before.

Sometimes, your computer may not be able to detect a disc after you put it in, It's happened to me before.

If it's a cracked version, it'll probobly not work. If you have an original, restart your computer with the CD inside, log on, and open WE first. If that doesn't work, contact blizzard via internet or phonecall.

NightFelix

Reaction score
I think mine is Cracked Version of warcraft. Because in my country everyone are using the same except for those cyber cafe have the original warcraft cd.

Ok. thanks for u guys replying my question. Then you guys mean now that 1.21 are able to use world editor?

Well... I think now I need to put 1.21 inside my harddisk D and 1.20e inside my harddisk C...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.