Acquiring Coordinates

keeper77

Reaction score
Well, I was wondering if there was an easy way to acquire coordinates (compared to writing them down, and then typing them in). This is just a quick question, and I am curious if there is a way to copy/paste coordinates without having to write them down. I will be using a lot of coordinates, and I am just checking if there is way to do this that I do not know of. Thank you :thup:

Danis[h]

Reaction score
Well, I was wondering if there was an easy way to acquire coordinates (compared to writing them down, and then typing them in). This is just a quick question, and I am curious if there is a way to copy/paste coordinates without having to write them down. I will be using a lot of coordinates, and I am just checking if there is way to do this that I do not know of. Thank you :thup:

Would it not be easier to use either regions if its in the editor or position variables if its in-game?

keeper77

Reaction score
Yes, I am using position variables, the position is the coordinate. Regions, well in the way I use them there a 1 way ticket, as they don't work twice. If there is way a region can work twice, let me know. <3

keeper77

Reaction score
I set TempPoint to coords, then TempGroup to area within TempPoint. Then I select a group from TempGroup and preform my actions I need. I also use the coords for TempPoint, which I then send the units in TempGroup to.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So you basically want to use coordinates in GUI ? :S

Then try something like this:
Trigger:
  • Set TempPoint = (Point((X of (Center of (Playable map area))), (Y of (Center of (Playable map area)))))

(LEAKS !)
But is that something you want ? :S

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.