add items to a shop for a single player only

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Desyncs occur instantaneously.
Changing stuff back "really quick" won't do anything :p .

From what I know, it's basically when one persons data doesn't match up to another persons or something.
I don't fully understand it but I know what causes them.

Desyncs are caused when objects that should be created in shared memory are created in local memory.

@all the 12 shop ideas:
I'll just repeat my answer...
That's impractical for my use, while generally a good idea.

Edit: The prices of the item I'm taliking about are calculated ingame, depending on the player that buys / sells it and the shop that sells/buys it
Just that not all players should be able to buy all items... Every team has acccess to 3 out of 4 items.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you're not willing to make more than one shop, then no. It's not possible.
Adding items will desync.

Also, Simonake. If you don't know what something is, don't try to correct everyone, and tell them that they're wrong. :p

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Thanks for everyones reply on the first question (+rep as far as possible... the others will get it soon). Problem fixed with "upgrades" that every player gets depending on his / her team that manage the availability of the item in question.

Still getting issues with items added ingame - although that doesn't matter anymore.

simonake

Reaction score
>Also, Simonake. If you don't know what something is, don't try to correct everyone, and tell them that they're wrong.

The way I had understood the question was: "When the item is bought is deasapear."
My answer was: "Add the item again then"

Maybe you've seen it in another way that I wanted it to be :(

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
>Also, Simonake. If you don't know what something is, don't try to correct everyone, and tell them that they're wrong.

The way I had understood the question was: "When the item is bought is deasapear."
My answer was: "Add the item again then"

Maybe you've seen it in another way that I wanted it to be :(

I had asked two questions. One of them being about desyncs, and one about disappearance of items.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.