Adding Spells To Spell Book?

Trickster

Reaction score
I was wondering....how can i make...u know ability ....spell book...where u can put 11 spells i think...well...i want it ...so that i have no spells on start...and to get as i lvl up...like...when hero reach lvl 3 i get first spell or something....anyone have an idea....i wasn't trying to do it yet....cuz when i think in my head i cant figure out anything for this ...so i didnt even try :>...anyone have ideas? :>

Trickster

Reaction score
That tutorial didnt showed me anything...but....lol....i figured it out now lol...i can just make spell that i want to require level and thats that lol :> man...(maybe it wont work for spell book....but ill try now....it should work....) :>

EDIT:nah....it wont work....but it should...pfff....so sucky :p

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
L

Lors

One way I learned (by the way I got it from Andrewgosu's tutorial, many thanks for making this great tuorial Andrewgosu!!) is adding the spell to the spellbook like usually and then disabling the ability at the start of the game. Now, whenever needed you simply enable the spell and the spell will be automaticlly be added to your spellbook.

I hope I helped you, if I'm wrong please do correct me. :rolleyes:

natekilledkenny / lors / nkk.

Z

Zell

What is this, Star Trek? Do we really need so many pauses in one freakin' sentence? I'm like getting bored trying to read this, because it's taking so long!

Anyways, you can make Spell Book a hero ability and add levels to it, then you can set the spells at each level.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.