AI not harvesting

Hacklefellar

Reaction score
hey everybody! i made a map (or am making cuz it's just reaaally basic right now) but during the tests the AI doesn't harvest any lumber :S also you can walk through the forrests of trees. my tileset is cityscape, does that have anything to do with it?

Thnx!

Done any modifications on the trees? Do the harvesters have the usual abilities? What did you base them on (assuming they are custom units)?

they're just normal units :S i didn't customize anything but the terrain. also i made some doors in the middle with some triggers. does that have any effect?

(i've also noticed that players start at a fixed position even though the box is unchecked)

they can't walk through trees anymore, I changed them to another kind that is denser. but they still don't harvest them! and i don't know what could possibly be wrong :( does the fact that i use custom triggers affect AI gameplay?

Trigger:
  • Melee Game - Run melee AI scripts (for computer players)

i checked it's there already. i haven't removed any triggers, just added a few door controls and in the list of game initialization i added that the doors are invulnerable.

is there a way i can share my map so you can take a look at it? maybe somebody else can see a mistake i made. cuz i have no idea what's going on.

EDIT: found it. i think it's this one

Attachments

• WorldEditTestMap.w3m
    144.1 KB · Views: 143
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.