AI problem

Whisp_Rush

Reaction score
Hi!

I have a small proglame with the AI. I am making an RPG map and I want the monsters cast a spell. Every kind, one spell. There are some spells (the mayority), what they don't cast. I don't know why and I want to fix the problem..

PLZ help

Scary Nachos

Castro flashing Gang Signs!
Reaction score
Hi!

I have a small proglame with the AI. I am making an RPG map and I want the monsters cast a spell. Every kind, one spell. There are some spells (the mayority), what they don't cast. I don't know why and I want to fix the problem..

PLZ help

Why not make it the monster 'Neutral Hostile'?

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
Hi!

PLZ help

If the monster don't have Mana or the majority of Spells aren't triggerd, then they won't cast a Spell :eek:

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
The AI has conditions it must meet before it automatically casts a spell. For example, if a nearby ally has low health, and it has rejuvenation or healing wave, it will cast it. If there are a lot of nearby enemies, it will cast chain lightning or stomp or whatever.

Also, if some spells are similar, it will cast the one which is better. It also needs to have enough mana.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.