Weird Amish Man Accused of Drag Racing in Buggy

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You might call this alleged street racer a rebel without a car.

Police in Ashland, Ohio, say they have charged an Amish man with driving left of center after he clipped a motorist during a horse-and-buggy race.

Law enforcement officials say Jacob Raber was the man behind the reins when a horse carriage struck a car on Route 758 on Sunday, Fox 8 News reports.

Raber was reportedly racing another horse and buggy to a nearby church when he attempted to make a pass.

Last edited:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
You might call this alleged street racer a rebel without a car.
Just plain Stupid "rebel"
Btw: "License, registration, and proof of insurance please." :thup:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
When I was like 18 I figured out that if I said I didn't have my insurance card when I got pulled over for something like speeding, the cop typically just gave me a ticket for failure to provide proof of liability insurance. Then I took my card to the clerk's office and got it dismissed. Got out of so many speeding tickets that way... then they caught on and just started fining me for both.

I must say, this sounds pretty fun and secondly, I had no idea that those things were even allowed on streets.

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
Wait a minute, I thought the days of riding on a horse searching for adventure had already ended? Don't tell me it's all coming back again... WHOOPEE!!!!!!! What about Techno-Horse with a combination of Techno-Horse-Armour that cost 100k on cash discount eh? :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.