Suggested Players: 3v3, 3v3v3 or all 12 players
Size: Bigger than Normal Footman Wars
Description of map: It will take massive armys,
good managing of resources,
strong heros, and a skilled mind
to overtake and achieve at this map.
Download Here
or Here

Okay, so for all you footman vetrans, (no, I don't mean those players who've been around since the relese of frenzy 2.0, I mean the older folk, who've been around since Footman Wars X, Footman War Platinum, Footman Wars 98, and even Brazil and Gold, or even the ones before that) This is the map for you. We've brought back some old school elements (such as babybooms and peasants)

But we made a few new editions

The First thing you'll notice about the map is its large size (yes its freakin huge, no it dosn't lag up the map at all), and the view is zoomed out so you can see more of the map. You can raise bigger armies and fight bigger battles.

The Second thing you'll see is the brand new imfamous 'Mercenary Unit Hiring Stations' If your ever in short supply of man power, never fear, the 'Mercenary Unit Hiring Stations' has all the types of units you need.

The Thrid thing you may see is the ability to send ALL units at once, outside the map you'll see a series of 'circle of powers', each circle denotes a part of the map, send your 'control freak' over to that part of the map, and watch all your units go. Useful incase you have too many units to deal with.

Its an ongoing project, if you see something needs to be changed, go ahead and chage it! just email me at [email protected]

Well I hope you download and enjoy the map

-Sealab (AquaTeenHgrFrce)

Z

Zero R.

After playing for a while, Warcraft III aburptly closed. No warnings or whatever too.

S

Sealab

Wow, somebody actually played the map!

After playing for a while, Warcraft III aburptly closed. No warnings or whatever too.

thats intresting, it was probably a error with the program, not the map. I played the map a bunch of times, no error.

Well you should try it again, it probably won't happen next time.

S

Sealab

lllidan said:
wait so you didnt even make the map?

Sealab is an alias for AquaTeenHgrFrce, Sealab was my first battle.net name, but then I realized AquaTeenHgrFrce is a cooler name. You should check out adultswim on Cartoon network, Sealab 2020 and Aqua Teen Hunger Force are both shows featured on there. Thats where I got the names.

But anyways illidan, did you even try it out?

Z

Zero R.

Let me be more specific. When I choose a hero, Warcraft aburptly crashes.

Another thing I hate is the name of the Forces. Do you know how many people would ire up to see themselves being the 'Iraqi Natl. Forces' or whatever?

S

Sealab

Zero R. said:
Let me be more specific. When I choose a hero, Warcraft aburptly crashes.

Thats wierd, it never happens to me, the other creator, or any of the people who've beta tested the map.

I'll load up warcraft and see if they're any problems.

Another thing I hate is the name of the Forces. Do you know how many people would ire up to see themselves being the 'Iraqi Natl. Forces' or whatever?

LOL, yeah, I created the layout of the map, and I had to come up with a name for the forces, I don't exactly remember naming them what I named them, but I decided to stick with it. Nobody really cares, or at least any of the games I played. Some europeans on one of the opposing teams of the United States would say something like "Yes, Defeat those stupid americans" its pretty funny. If enough people complain about it, I'll change it.

lllidan

Reaction score
ya I tried it out. it was okay, but I couldnt help wondering what the other four players do (?). Also it needs more items and units, and have upgrading spawns (that actually END when you kill the queen) as you progress. It was okay for a first.

S

Sealab

lllidan said:
Also it needs more items and units, and have upgrading spawns (that actually END when you kill the queen) as you progress. It was okay for a first.

Kill the queen? are we talking about alien vs predator or footman wars?

lllidan

Reaction score
oh sit my bad i just go tdone playing AVP and then I posted in hwat I thought was its thread. Real sorry, and no I haven't played your map yet but I will :)

S

Sealab

lllidan said:
Real sorry, and no I haven't played your map yet but I will :)
No worries. I really like AvP, too bad my computer slows down when I play that map :(.

I forgot to announce that our map is non-protected, and RagingDeamon and I have released it to the general public. So if anybody would like to make modifications, they should feel free. They should also put their name on the front screen, or quest menu saying "edited by (editors name)" . Also they should put what changes they made in the Quest Menu.

Three things we ask editors not to do with our map.

1. Please don't remove our names from the map. We worked really hard for months on end to make this map possible.
  2. Please don't rig the map with supercharged heroes and units, or give one player a trillion gold, or anything else to make it unfair.
  3. Please don't do anything else to make the map unbalanced.
If you would like to make edits in good faith, feel free. We encourage you to. Afterall, nobody owns Footman Wars.
E-mail me at [email protected], with your edited version, and if we like it, we'll add the map to our site.

E

Evil Sushi

~Footies

Sweet I loved the old Footies even thought I wasn't apart of Warcraft of
B-net but I did play the old ones before, so that maps bigger more fighting area or more base area? Also my friends play it alot and say

~Footies~

- Tomes are helpful but also there really way just to cheat :eek:

- Heros should be all races (there has been some that are all Human) :)

-Evilsushi :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.