Anonymous - Hackers?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Smart people being bored together. If they could just focus that random energy somewhere constructive they could really make something but this kind of grandstanding is just a waste of energy - and begging to get busted. The hackers you want to worry about don't make videos.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Guys, these people don't know what they're doing. The kid that was like "They got my myspace password 7 times", congrats buddy, you got phised.

I got arrested for phising myspace passwords when I was like, 15. It's not hard, it takes about 5 minutes to script, and they get called hackers?

Hah! The real "hackers" would never make a video, yet alone care that fox news did that. These guys just want the attention. :rolleyes:

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Smart people being bored together. If they could just focus that random energy somewhere constructive they could really make something but this kind of grandstanding is just a waste of energy - and begging to get busted. The hackers you want to worry about don't make videos.

QFT

I'd love to find out that the yellow van blowing up was a scene from some action movie.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Guys, these people don't know what they're doing. The kid that was like "They got my myspace password 7 times", congrats buddy, you got phised.

I got arrested for phising myspace passwords when I was like, 15. It's not hard, it takes about 5 minutes to script, and they get called hackers?

Well I wouldn't know that
TY DDRtists, I don't have a myspace mainly because of my insanity among other problems
I am public enemy number 2, so I really find no point in a myspace...

Yet I can't say there not real hackers :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.