Anti stuck trigger?

darkreapers

Reaction score
Hi how do i make a anti stuck trigger? i am newb at world editor lol, basically for some reason when the unit spawn at region most will move forward but sometimes 1 or 2 units will be left behind and wont go where they wanted to go.

so i need a anti stuck trigger, so far i only got
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Anti Stuck (Neutral Hostile)
    • Actions

for actions i can only find unit, move unit instantly.. but thats not what i want, i want that unit to just move to another region down the map. can anyone pls help.

oh and what spell should i mess anti stuck off? currently i got it as a AOE spell n just changed the cast range to 999999 cool down 0 n mana 0.

Emu.Man00

Reaction score
Unit- Order (target unit of ability being cast) to move to center of region yourRegion

Any spell would be fine, as long as it does 0 dmg and doesnt stun/slow/etc... Unless, of course, you want it to.

darkreapers

Reaction score
ty for your help but there seems to be a problem, the trigger worked out fine, but the units still wont move to the place i want it to go?
it would jsut move forward 2 steps then move back to its original stuck location =(
i done the testing by placing a few random creeps on map n casting the spell on them...

Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Anti Stuck (Neutral Hostile)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order (Target unit of ability being cast) to Move To (Center of Lives <gen>)

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
If your units are owned by Neutral Hostile, change them to a computer player and that should fix it. If its just a few stragglers, then it means you have too many units on the map at once. Try reducing the number of units, and bolstering their strength.

darkreapers

Reaction score
If your units are owned by Neutral Hostile, change them to a computer player and that should fix it. If its just a few stragglers, then it means you have too many units on the map at once. Try reducing the number of units, and bolstering their strength.

thx for ur help i think i figured it out, i was using a AOE spell, i changed it to a target spell n it worked + rep for both of ur helps

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.