Anyone feel like hosting / testing my map with me sometime? :D

Banes

Reaction score
It would take a while to explain what the game is all about, but just so you have a basic idea it's kind of a footmen frenzy type map (it's not like every other footmen map, but the terrain layout is similar . . I had fun testing it by myself so i'd imagine it would be pretty fun testing with a full house.

Just let me know . . anyone who has fun testing or wants to give ideas/suggestions is welcome, you'll be given the appropriate credits / thanks in the map :)

It'll take another day or so, just figured I'd give everyone a heads up. Take it easy.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
I'll test it out with my friends, you'll have to wait though cuz school is starting today so I'm gonna be busy

Banes

Reaction score
Sounds good, I'll send it to ya when it's finished. What gateway are you and your friends playing on? I'd like to play / observe to see what needs balanced . . etc.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
We use hamachi at irregular and at random times :p. I would save a replay for you but I don't know how to send them.

Banes

Reaction score
That's alright. I'm just going to go ahead and finish all of the custom heroes and whatnot before I release it for public testing, so it'll be a couple days minimum.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.