AOE disease?

Ghoulord

Reaction score
is it actually possible to get an effect like disease to attach to an AOE spell? it's just i am trying to create a spell called 'Spread Plague' but when i use my trial runs, it fails horibilly becasue although i can get the units to take damage (as per norm) it won't put the disease buff on the units in the AOE. i am basing it off the human 'blizzard' spell beacuase it hase the right ammount of 'waves' for the ability.

Sefiraat

Reaction score
Just make a trigger that will create a unit in the middle of your AoE target with desease and then kill it off after an amount of time.

Or try this :

Code:
Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage circular area after 1.00 seconds of radius 500.00 at (Center of (Playable map area)), dealing 100.00 damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Disease

Sefiraat

Reaction score
Then make a dummy unit with PERMINANT Immolation, but edit immolation's buff and icon etc to make it seem like desease change the model to desease also :)

Reaction score
If you don't mind that the disease will affect undead units too, you could edit the Rain of Fire spell, change its buff to Disease, set the burning time alot higher and the damage smaller. That way you'd have an artificial disease.

Ghoulord

Reaction score
not quite right spell, but it's good enough

got a new ver of spell. it's basicaly blizzard, but with disease model instead. scrapped idea of disease turning people into zombies, as it didn't work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.