Archer Wars Class Ideas

Teclis

Reaction score
Cleeezzz I am a big fan of your map, me and my AWL clan host this map all the time, (I became pro with revolver, and love him) and I had a great idea for a class.

Mediator Archer

Shoot
Shoot
Blink Switch (Causes you to switch positions with the selected player [With blink effect on both] in a range of 0-1000)
Tornado Arrow (Causes all the arrows in the field to rotate in the form of a tornado launching other arrows from the center)
Dash (Dashes the hero to the direction he is facing on a short range)

I love Archer Wars, you're my hero cleeezzz.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Ill give it a shot (You get it? Give it a shot? Its a joke!:D)
Ofcourse, all numbers are just rough guesses. I honestly can not tell what numbers will be ballanced in your map and which ones are overpowered.

Natural Archer
-Shoot: Regular shooting skill. Every archer has this, ofcourse.

-Living Arrow: Fires an arrow that, upon hit, grows several roots to entange the target for 3 seconds.

-Barkskin: Nullifies the effect of one arrow that hits the Natural Archer every 30 seconds.

-Spirit of the Forest: Adds +15% MS and reduces Shoots cooldown by 3 seconds when walking next to trees.

-Living Woods: Animates 2 trees, turning them into treants under the Natural Archers control. The treants can not attack and fall apart after being hit by an arrow. They count as trees for the Spirit of the Forest skill.

Dark Archer

-Animate Dead: Whenever the Dark Archer kills an opposing archer, a skeletal archer will rise from the corpse to serve the Dark Archer. Skeletal archers can use the Shoot skill once before falling apart. They last for up to 15 seconds or until hit by an arrow.

-Night Stalker: Increases the Dark Archers MS by 8% and her vision by 200 at nighttime.

-Bone Barrier: Summons bones to protect the Dark Archer and nearby allied units from one arrow. Lasts 5 seconds.

-Undead Replacement: The Dark Archer swaps positions with the target skeletal archer. Has a 1 second casting time.

Swamp Archer

-Moisture: Causes the ground around the Swamp Archer to become wet and muddy. This slows all opposing archers within 400 range by 12%.

-Muddy Trap: Calls upon rainclouds to soak the target 400 AOE. All enemies located in that area 2 seconds after the skill was cast will find themselves trapped inside the soil for 3 seconds.

-Earthen Arrows: Fires 3 Earthen Arrows at the target spot. Each arrow has a 40% chance to not fall apart, thus counting as a normal arrow upon hit.

-Whispershroom: Summons a tiny, invisible mushroom at the target location. The mushroom has a vision radius of 600 and shares vision with the Swap Archer, allowing him to keep an eye on the nearby area. Up to 4 Whispershroom can be maintained at a time.

Ghostly Archer

-Spooky Shot: Fires an invisible arrow at the target which deals normal damage upon hit.

-Fade: The Ghostly Archers transparency swings between 0% and 50% (0% and 25% at night), making her hard to see.

-Levitate: Increases the Ghostly Archers speed by 60% for 5 seconds. As long as Levitate is active, she is immune to ground effect, such as Mines or Spikes.

-Astral Vision: Whenever any archer dies, the Ghostly Archer gains vision of the 1200 AOE around the corpse for 10 seconds.

Trapping Archer

-Barbed Shot: Fires a barbed arrow at the target. Should it not kill its victim, will it still deal damage over time for 10 seconds. Every second it deals damage, the victim will leave behind a bloodstain, allowing the Trapping Archer to track him down.

-Snare: Places an invisible snare at the target spot. Should an opposing archer come within 250 range of the snare, the trap is triggered and the victim is immobilized for 3 seconds. Up to 2 snares can be maintained at a time.

-Spike Hole: Digs a 300 AOE traphole at the target location and places spikes at its bottom, which takes 5 seconds to do. The hole is then covered with leaves and branches, somehow camouflaging it but allowing other archers to see its location. Whenever a careless enemy still steps on that 300 AOE, he falls in the pit and is instantly killed. The pit itself is destroyed in the process. Only 1 pit may be maintained at a time.

-Tripwire: Places a tripwire between the Trapping Archer and a point of a maximum 500 range away. Every enemy stepping over this wire trips, tumbles 300 distance forwards, and is then stunned for a second. The wire is destroyed in the process. Only 1 wire may be maintained at a time.

Olyvian

Reaction score
Mechanic archer
every mechanical things is destroyed when killed.

abilities
> creates a gunner on the ground
> increases how many gunners can be made
> increases the dmg, speed and range of the machines.
> Bomb arrow
> A moving gunner on the ground that can be controlled by the player (this is the most powerfull gunner, can only create few of them)

just a suggestion, it can be highly modified ^^

ive never played ur map before, but i have seen ur gameplay clips at youtube : p

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
I never played Archer Wars before (though I saw the screenies). I've retired from WE and Wc3 but that doesn't mean I can't share some ideas with you:p

Splitter Archer

Shoot - Ofc it's the regular archer skill.
Dual Split Shot - Fires an arrow that splits into two smaller arrows, each arrow dealing 75% damage of the original arrow fired.
Piercing Power - Each arrow from Shoot pierces through the target, therefore able to strike two more enemiues, if they're around.
Volleyshot - Fires five arrows, each splitting into five arrows of the same size as the originals, to the target point, tearing apart anyone within the AoE.
Impaling Arrows - Shoots an arrow that deals damage when it hits an enemy unit. The arrow then explodes into a huge nova of arrows that bursts outward, obliterating the target and further damaging nearby enemies.

Speed Archer

Sprint - Sprints to a target point with speed. This one can occur within 800 range. The farther the distance, the more mana drained.
Strafe - Attacks 12 nearby enemy units simultaneously. It's also possible for one enemy to take more than one hit if there are enemies few in number.
Reflex - If the speed archer is not moving and at the same time not attacking, he will evade any attack 100%. If he's moving, the evasion probability will be 35%. If he's immobile but attacking, his chances of evading attacks go to 45%.
Double Scar - Shoots a convetional arrow at a target unit, then the Dash Archer quickly sprints towards the target, slashing the target and dealing a lot of damage.

Chemical Archer

Poison Ammo - Shoots an arrow coated with deadly poison that deals more damage than the normal arrow, plus dealing 40 poison damage per second in 5 seconds.
Puddle of Acid - Pours a jar of acidic fluid at the ground where the Chemical Archer is standing. The acids react to anything it touches, and afterwards it turns the ground into blight when it evaporates. Units that enter the puddle will take 25 damage every half second.
Toxic Bomb - Shoots an arrow that contains toxic substances and fluids to a target point. Upon impact, the arrow explodes like a poison grenade, dealing damage and poisoning enemies caught in the green blast.
Green Marksman - [Active ability] The chemical archer douses himself with a liter of special acid that damages everything except himself. Any unit, friend or foe, or a tree, in contact with the archer while the skill is in effect will take damage, and afterwards receive a poison debuff that lasts around 15 seconds. The skill lasts 45 seconds.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.