Arena Fighters RPG

morno

Reaction score
this is my RPG im makeing for my clan FOA = ''Fighters Of Arena''. this is just started. i havent had help whit anything yet.. but i have tried save and load codes but nothing work(its becouse i SUCK in Variabel's) if someone can help me i will thank him so MUCH!

Here is my map so fare.. i hope you all will over see my bad english and help me whit my map :)

I have added some new heros to my map and updated it MAJORLY! the story is not done yet but i will do it soon. pictures will come when the map is all done whit the terrian and all..

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Well how about you give us a bit more background on your map? That way if people want to help you, they know what it is they want done :)

morno

Reaction score
ok.. this map is going to be used over and over again by my clan members.. so i need random weather's, more creeps, more items, Quest's(yes i can't make Quests s oplease help!), some ultimate bosses, and like puzzel to get to bosses and some other things like Save and load code, repick hero.. thats all i hope.. maybe gets more when its allmost done...

N

NWG_Jonas

Ok i took a look on the map and since i love to make spells etc i lookt on your spell chose for herose.

Blademaster:
First thing i Notice was that Blademaster had Frost armor, FROST ARMOR! :p its imba for a hero like bm to have since hes a tank and frost armor is a real tank aiding abbilety. Give a abbilety like frost armor to a supporter like the shadow hunter or the lich. And other thing i notice was Storm bolt... :O storm bolt is a stun and same there to give it to bm is pritty t.t

i suggest to give bm somthing like storm bolt that take dmg but dont stun like
1.100dmg lvl1 180dmg lvl2 260dmg lvl3
2.Evade or crit dosent matter just take what u like most
3.a bad heal or a stomp that just stun and dont damage like lvl1: aoe 1sec stun lvl2: aoe 2sec stun lvl3: aoe 4sec stun. this aoe stuns can be a real life saver.
4. as ulti is bladestorm good however dont mind try to get anything else

Demon Hunter: Notice he had stomp summon bash and evade. its pritty boring to have 2 passiv spells like evade and bash and Demon Hunter Feels more like a sneaker like a hero who can disapper more then a summoner.

u could always give demon hunter
1. Wind Walk
2.evade or bash
3. Life Drain
4. and ulti could be a nice stun

Lich: Frost Nova is a pritty good spell to lich (i know ist blizzard original) chain lghtning and banish feels kinda bad couse if u are pro and have a mana potion u just use forst nova then chain and banish = gg enemy.

1. Area Heal: Heals all in a specific area for a amount of hp, this can be a saver when all herose is badly hurted.
2.frost Armor works fine here and could be agood add in late game to add so lich can aid the tanks.
3. Brillianc aura, could work here( i know it makes this hero imba supporter :p)
4.Im kinda dunno abou this really but it could be a haste abbilety that make the herose atttack speed faster for 50% :p could be cool tougth.

this was the 3 herose i loked at i maybe look on the otehrs later if u want

Remember herose should be
Tanks(take much damage from creeps)
Supporter( heals aid whit mana and armor and other buffs)
rogue(takes much damage but cant take that much self more like a stalker who can do wind walk and come up from behind and take much damage then run away)

this is just the basics tougth. Btw dont be afride to do costum spells :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.