General Audience clap and cheer as teenager stabs himself to death on stage at open mic nite

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A troubled 19-year-old stabbed himself to death on stage at an open mic night after playing a song called Sorry For All the Mess.

Kipp Rusty Walker repeatedly plunged the six-inch blade into his chest as the audience clapped and cheered in the mistaken belief it was piece of performance art.

But when he collapsed in a pool of his own blood they started screaming in horror and rushed to help him, but his wounds were too severe and he died soon after.

The bizarre suicide has left the community of Bend in Oregon stunned and wondering why he would end his life in such a public way.

Read more here.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
The title is misleading. Makes it seem like that they were cheering the fact that he was committing suicide rather than they thought that it was at first part of his act.

No doubt there will be posts with something like "That's messed up!".

I'm looking at you, FireCat.

Nevertheless, it's a shame how so many people choose to end their lives before they have even really started.

AnthraxXx

Reaction score
It's not so much condemning but I was thinking it too haha!

But yeah... "That's messed up!".

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
Holy gosh! 19 years of wasted life! Imagine that... Troubled or not, "That's messed up!".

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Holy crap, What a bizarre way to end it all.

"That Isn't messed up!".
[del]There, I fixed it for ya[/del] :D

Well, do you wanna hear that instead?

What a wonderful suicide, How can you stab yourself over and over again with all that chestbone in the way? hmm
And such a shocking, bizzare "Great" memories you gave to all witness.

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
He probably did it because a member of his trusted internet community called him out in a news thread and proposed what he would say in response to such a report. Firecat's tombstone will read: "That's messed up, Azlier"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.