Auto Hero revive

KnightRanger

Reaction score
ok i have a auto hero revive that works but its got a problem. it revives the hero even if the players main base has been destroyed. I want it to only revive the hero if the players main base is still alive.

Trigger:
  • Hero Rez
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Wait 40.00 seconds
      • Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at ((Triggering player) start location), Show revival graphics

Now i think there has to be a condition but i would know wat it would look like. Help plz

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Add a condition that checks to see if the main base is still alive

EDIT: damn, beat me to it :p

KnightRanger

Reaction score
i was looking but theres no if statement. closest i could find was if triggering units is alive equal true. but triggering units would be the hero

KnightRanger

Reaction score
but then theres no picked unit.... the picked unit would be the hero... or if u know and easier trigger feel free to put it down. for reviving heros. it just needs to be main base, Tier 0, is alive. because if tier0, or tier 1 or tier 2, etc is dead i dont want the hero to revive.

Sessional

Reaction score
Is the building on the map at the start of the game?

Or else you could count the number of units belonging to the owner of dying player matching condition, and then just if <Prev Count> is greater then 0, revive hero.

KnightRanger

Reaction score
its a footmen frenzy map i made and its gettin popular so i wanna keep it goin. so u start off with tier 0 and u can tech or upgrade. And right now my auto rez will rez the hero even if the player leaves or dies.

volg11

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Town Hall) and ((Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to (Triggering player))))) Greater than 0
        • Then - Actions
          • -------- UR ACTIONS --------
        • Else - Actions
          • -------- anything u like if the hero cant revive --------

Didnt test it, but this is the way u have to go i think.

Sessional

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Set count = (Number of living &lt;Unit&gt; units owned by (Owner of (Triggering unit)))

If count greater then 0 revive hero.

KnightRanger

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger
    • Events
    • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
    • If - Conditions
    • (Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Town Hall) and ((Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to (Triggering player))))) Greater than 0
    • Then - Actions
    • -------- UR ACTIONS --------
    • Else - Actions
    • -------- anything u like if the hero cant revive --------

is the number of units in.... is that an integer?

KnightRanger

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • (Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by Player 1 (Red))) Greater than or equal to 1

would this work since i have a trigger the removes al units when the main base dies? its under conditions.

Trigger:
  • Hero Rez
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by Player 1 (Red))) Greater than or equal to 1
    • Actions

volg11

Reaction score
That checking condition runs in the moment the hero dies. Passed 40 secs the hero will revive no matter the building is still in the map or destroyed.

KnightRanger

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Town Hall) and ((Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to (Triggering player))))) Greater than 0

well i cant make that trigger like i cant find anything that contains that much.

Bloodydood

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_Group = (Units owned by (Owner of (Dying unit)) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Building))
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of units in Temp_Group) Greater than 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at ((Owner of (Dying unit)) start location), Show revival graphics
        • Else - Actions
          • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Temp_Group)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.