Banning On B.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nightclone

Since B.net Started Banning ppl I'm very mad cause I got banned 5 times now and I continue To wait for it to stop. These start when you access the gate way either it will say relm down or it says accessing account then it takes you back to the menu part with the gate way. My other relms work but I like playin on West. The only way to stop it is changing you ip by getting a new network card but if you got a router it dosen't work cause the router assigns the ip. I got a wireless network and it won't help so only way is to play on east and wait. Takes about 5-7 days for you ip to be unbanned. :( If someone has a way for me to change my ip then save me NOW.

Here Is A Official B.net Fourm just look at all the complaints and the post man their is alot.

http://www.battle.net/forums/board.aspx?ForumName=opensupport

N

Nightclone

OK i just finished reading a post on the b.net fourm this guy said if you changed your cd ley it will be unbanned lol wat crap is that ur ip banned but hey give it a try.

Kittie_Killer

Reaction score
Originally posted by Nightclone
Since B.net Started Banning ppl I'm very mad cause I got banned 5 times now and I continue To wait for it to stop. These start when you access the gate way either it will say relm down or it says accessing account then it takes you back to the menu part with the gate way. My other relms work but I like playin on West. The only way to stop it is changing you ip by getting a new network card but if you got a router it dosen't work cause the router assigns the ip. I got a wireless network and it won't help so only way is to play on east and wait. Takes about 5-7 days for you ip to be unbanned. :( If someone has a way for me to change my ip then save me NOW.

Here Is A Official B.net Fourm just look at all the complaints and the post man their is alot.

http://www.battle.net/forums/board.aspx?ForumName=opensupport

Normally, only those that abuse battle.net get banned and you say you've been banned 5 times now ? tsk tsk - no sympathy from me.

Btw: you don't need to change network card's to get a new IP addy - if using dialup log off then back on, cable or dsl subscribers with dynamic IP addy's can just reset their modem
and if you're using a router with your cable or dsl then just reset it.

You should do some reading on networking, try this site:

www.howstuffworks.com

N

Nightclone

...... I get banned cause I load

Good Thing I do It Cause I don't really care...

N

Nightclone

Bots U no LOAD BOTS

I think Clan Zer0 should b punished they started it.

Dtere

Administrator
Reaction score
Nightclone have you ever read the bnet terms of use agreement?

if you load bots i'm assuming you load multiple bots at a time...

BNET TERMS OF AGREEMENT - You shall not...
(vii) institute attacks upon a Battle.net server or
otherwise disrupt Battle.net

xii) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in a chat room or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users, individuals, or entities, including, but not limited to, posting "Spam" messages on Battle.net. "Spam" messages as used herein include, but are not limited to any effort to use a computer or other electronic device to post an unauthorized and/or unsolicited advertisement to Battle.net;

(xvii) create or maintain, under any circumstance, more than one simultaneous connection to Battle.net. All such connections to Battle.net, whether created by Blizzard software products or by other tools and utilities, may only be made through methods and means expressly approved by Blizzard Entertainment. Under no circumstances may you connect or create tools that allow you to connect to Battle.net's private binary interface or interfaces other than those explicitly provided by Blizzard Entertainment for public use;

B. In the event that you violate any of the foregoing provisions, Blizzard may at its option and without notice to you
(i) temporarily suspended your access to Battle.net; or
(ii) immediately terminate your access to Battle.net;

N

Nightclone

uho.........

I think I don't wanna mess with that cause sounds like u can get into alot a shit but u c i'm Canadian but still I can get into shit.

It's fair that they have that because B.net is free for us but Blizzard has to pay for it and I guess you shouldn't do bad things.

NoNameRequired

Administrator and Blizzard Tech FAQ Editor
Reaction score
I take it you have learned your lesson ? No more loading bots on Battle.net. Nothing more to be said here.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.