Beserker Ability

G

Ghoulfrenzy

I am having trouble myself with something. I am trying to base the beserker ability on a different set of units. I want to transform my Felhound to a Felbeast once the upgrade is complete. My Felhound sucessfully turns into a Felbeast after the upgrade, but the Felbeast icon shows in the selection of trained units when even before the upgrade. What am I doing wrong?

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Player - Make Felbeast Unavailable for training/construction by (Picked player)

G

Ghoulfrenzy

Thanks for that trigger, Grundy. But how does Blizzard do it for Headhunters without making that trigger? That and i need the icon to show up once the upgrade has been completed.

-Ghoulfrenzy

Like Video Game Music? Then Join the Unofficial Community of Video Game Music Remixers at OCremix.org ! :D

Guys, its been like four hours and no help so far......

G

Ghoulfrenzy

Sorry guys, but I gotta repost. No other answer in more than twelve hours. Look at my other posts in this thread to find out my question.

-Ghoulfrenzy

Like Video Game Music? Join the Unofficial Community of Video Game Music Remixers at OCremix.org !!! :D

G

Ghoulfrenzy

Its wierd, Ace. Before the upgrade is even researched, the train Felbeast button shows on the command card.

-Ghoulfrenzy

Like Video Game Music? Join the Unofficial Community of Video Game Music Remixers at OCremix.org !!! :D

G

Ghoulfrenzy

But once the upgrade is actually researched, will the button show? It seems that once Grundy's trigger is running, it won't show up again. And how the heck does blizzard do it without that trigger? :confused:

-Ghoulfrenzy

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
The upgrade does a "unit availability change", which is, basically, that trigger, but the other way around.
Yes, it will show.

How Blizzard did it, I've no idea.
I tried this once too in some map and also, in the end, came up with a nice "not that unit yet" trigger :)

G

Ghoulfrenzy

So i guess I need to add Grundy's trigger. Ok I will do that thanks for all your help Ace.

-Ghoulfrenzy

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Code:
Events
    Unit - A unit Finishes research
Conditions
    (Researched tech-type) Equal to "Berserker"
Actions
    Player - Make "previous unit" Unavailable for training/construction by (Owner of (Triggering unit))

Just in case that question might come up... ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.