best hero

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
who do u think is the best hero becoz im goin to play WoW soon and wondering which hero is good and which class

C

Caras

They all have there own positions. If you want the easy way out, go hunter. They have the basic placement in a party as range DPS. Also you rarely die while grinding because you have a pet to take all the damage for you. I like hunters, my 1st choice was a hunter but then switched servers and now I have a 60 warrior. Preist are the most wanted class in the game. They are always welcome to a party, but are one of the hardest classes to play. Your a healer class, and if you dont do your job well people will bitch at you. If I were to start over with a new class I would go gnome warlock. They are the best pvp-wise class in the game. They can kill tons of people because of there ability to fear which makes them run away while the lock (warlocks) blast them to death. If you want more info just go to www.worldofwarcraft.com they have a guide to it all. I hope I helped. :D

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
There is no easy way out, every class has their own flaws to another class. If you want to be stealthy, and sneaky be a rogue. If you want massive damage at a distance be a hunter. If you want really high DPS be a mage. If you want to be a healer, be a priest. If you want to be wanted, be a warrior. If you want to heal, but kind of also tank, be a druid. If you want to be a mix of most classes, be a shaman (horde til BC). If you want to be a tank/healer, be a paladin (alliance til BC)

Rogue Advantages
Able to Stealth, making it easy to evade stuff.
"Evasion" - Increases dodge by 50%! [good melee killer]
"Kick" - Stops casting in the school of magic, that the person was casting for 5 sec. [Improved Kick (50-100% chance to silence the target for 2 seconds]

Shaman Advantages
Able to Enhance their weapons for free [money saver]
Able to wear mail at level 40
Able to Heal
Kind of a mix of a mage
able to use totems

Paladin Advantages
Able to Tank
Able to Heal
Very Good Stuns
(5 Min Cooldown "Immunity Shields")
Good Buffs

Hunter Advantages
Able to Deal Massive Damage upfront
Have Pets
Able to Wear mail at level 40

Warrior Advantages
Basic Melee
Able to take massive damage
3 Different Stances

Mage Advantages
Able to Cast spells
Very GOOD DPS [damage per second]
Can make food and water

i didnt do all classes but you get what i mean..

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
i think shamen will be good or the hunter hmmmmmmmmm cant really chose between them o well i would like a money saver

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
ban-lord2 said:
Hunter Advantages
Able to Deal Massive Damage upfront

Your thinking of a Mage. Mages can;

Fireball
PoM
Pyro
Fireblast

Frost Nova
Fireball

Target should be dead within the Bold.

Hunters can;

Aimed Shot
Multishot
Arcane
...Cooldowns...
Arcane
Multi
...Cooldowns...

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I like to play a shadow priest. They're fun, and they're pretty cool. Not bad soloing, either.

C

Caras

Lord_Phoenix said:
I like to play a shadow priest. They're fun, and they're pretty cool. Not bad soloing, either.

There not very good in a party.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Bah.
My preference on this is NE hunters

(Heh, I cant talk here but anyway...)

Oh, please dont. Most played combonation in the game (1st to UD Rogues, Casters). Seriously...

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Husky said:
(Heh, I cant talk here but anyway...)

Oh, please dont. Most played combonation in the game (1st to UD Rogues, Casters). Seriously...

/agree I like to play Troll Hunter, and Priest (They should still inc. our racial spells)

If you want something that's good PvP and Group, I'd say warrior, but you need about 3 different sets of armor late game because of different raids. Fire resist, Frost resist, and Shadow resist, I think.

X

xtxChaosxtx

Alliance:

Gnome + Mage/Warlock + Engineering + Good Strategy

Horde:

Tauren + Warrior + Blacksmithing and Mining + Good weapons and Strategy (once my cousin hit 21 damage at lvl 1)

There are many other different powerful combonations, but those two are the best damage/DPS combinations i can think of.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was a warlock, level60 and all-geared.

Really simple. Warlocks are DPS-machine, that have much hp but can't resist in hand-to-hand combat. Every single spell you cast except Death Coil has a casting time and so people interrupt you. Also, PLEASE, if you make a warlock don't make my mistake (which was to be Alliance), go Horde.

Undead's racial is rigged vs warlocks :p

Well if you like a class that can do huge crits, warlock is your choice. Also, almost no players know wtf you can do :p For them warlocks are some mistery. They just know you fear.

Warlocks are boring in instances. No main roles in almost no battles. Only shadow bolt and the famous DoTs (Damage over time).

But it can also be good. My bro is a priest and he's tired of instances. It requires much concentration to be an healer, or a warrior.

I Leveled up a rogue also. Really strong, you might want to try this.

Also all the other classes to 20 except Druid. But that's a classic :D

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.