Beta updater keeps resetting after completion

krainert

Reaction score
Greetings,

On my other pc I have no such problem, but on this one the updater keeps resetting after successfully completing the download which leads to a rather annoying infinite loop. I tried rebooting without any luck. As I recall, somebody else in here had this issue... Is that so, and how can the problem be resolved?

EDIT:
If you look at the patch number, it increases... I went though this myself, except wasn't fooled -_-' Just look at the patch number, people. There is no loop problem, I reckon. Just people who don't pay attention.

krainert

Reaction score
The problem spontaneously solved itself. I guess it just has to iterate through all the updates (and for some reason does not inform the user).

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
The problem spontaneously solved itself. I guess it just has to iterate through all the updates (and for some reason does not inform the user).

If you look at the patch number, it increases... I went though this myself, except wasn't fooled -_-' Just look at the patch number, people. There is no loop problem, I reckon. Just people who don't pay attention.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.