Weird Boy hires hitman to kill parents after grounding denies PlayStation, TV

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
Like many middle-class, suburban American parents, Shannan and Joey Troiano worried about their son’s behaviour and his bad grades at high school. And like many wayward teenagers, Cory Ryder was grounded for weeks at a time, had a PlayStation confiscated and was banned from watching TV.

Less typically, this 16-year-old was plotting to murder his parents by hiring a hitman, while his mother was organising a sting operation involving a police officer posing as a contract killer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Like many middle-class, suburban American parents, Shannan and Joey Troiano worried about their son’s behaviour and his bad grades at high school. And like many wayward teenagers, Cory Ryder was grounded for weeks at a time, had a PlayStation confiscated and was banned from watching TV.

Less typically, this 16-year-old was plotting to murder his parents by hiring a hitman, while his mother was organising a sting operation involving a police officer posing as a contract killer.

Read on...

I think his parents went a bit extreme. Sometimes games are the only thing that keep people going, he needed help studying rather than losing his entertainment.

Demi666

Reaction score
lmao is it that easy to find a hitman?
how could he afford a hitman?

lmao killing parents couse of no tv / ps groundment thats a big lol

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I think his parents went a bit extreme. Sometimes games are the only thing that keep people going, he needed help studying rather than losing his entertainment.

Yeah, thats why you take them away. Nothing to entertain yourself with, meaning you can't get sidetracked from schoolwork.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Wow.....

Just....Wow....

...Did I say wow yet? WOW!

Seriously, if a game means that much to you, then...get out of the house please!

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Someone needs a girlfriend :rolleyes:

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Yeah, thats why you take them away. Nothing to entertain yourself with, meaning you can't get sidetracked from schoolwork.

Generally I find if you are bored to death u cannot be bothered to do any work.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Yeah i dont think thats true. I should be doing my homework right now but i cannot becuase i has entertainment. Well i guess i could "ground" myself until im done. OR i can do it when im on the bus...

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Generally I find if you are bored to death u cannot be bothered to do any work.

... He tried to have his parents killed and they're being extreme?

... Makes perfect sense :rolleyes:

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
"It's all because of video games."
I hate the television. Someone start rants about how television can be bad for you; now!

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Wow... and just because of this one person (And the other kid who smacked his mom) they are going to say all video games are bad...

Video Games are not "bad", it's the people that play them.
If this kid would have though for just a little bit more, if it wasn't for his parents, he wouldn't even have the damn PS2

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Damn kid is giving video games a bad reputation. I learned my left and rights from the Nintendo 64 when I was young. :eek:

Anyways, taking it away immediately was a stupid thing to do. What those parents seemed to miss out is that the kid had an addiction. If you take it away instantly, you're in shit. Instead, they should have took it away slower...

Think of video games as a potential drug (Hardcore drugs like crack and such). You don't take just take away someone's fix and expect them to be normal. To this kid video games are like a drug, a very addictive drug.

Now think of video games as this kid's lifestyle. You can't just TAKE his lifestyle away and expect him to get normal. Sure, this kid has an addiction problem and it needs to be fixed, but just taking it away all the time was not the way to fix him.

Not to mention the kid is a psycho as it is. I mean, you'd have to be to have this kind of reaction. No normal kid, under any circumstances should ever want to kill their parents. Any bets that bad parenting was thrown in somewhere?

Anyways, my thoughts. Very controversial, as always. :p

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
So what he hired a hitman
These things are done better by yourselves XD

Addiction to Video Games
*sigh*
Now we have to make more then the Wow Pill and the Halo Pill ...

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
lmao is it that easy to find a hitman?
how could he afford a hitman?

How CANT you afford one? Ahem...

Anyways...This is just plain outrageous. Killing your own parents? FOR A PS2? Someone needs friends...a life..

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
In the article it says that he planned to pay with his dad's truck.
And I wonder if by "hitman" they mean a professional hitman, not just anyone that can do "the job".

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Most "hitmen" are undercover police officers that are used in Sting Operations. Unless it's someone you know or someone knows, its hard to find them. So the boy will be faced with the law and/or his parents.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.