Crime California man caught on camera drugging and raping A DOG

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
A California man was arrested Thursday and charged with drugging and raping a dog multiple times.
Christopher Alexander Caceres, 22, of San Pedro, was caught on surveillance footage drugging and performing sex acts on the helpless dog for hours.

Security footage obtained by the San Pedro Beacon shows the pervert committing his depraved acts on the 80-pound Akita while the poor pooch’s owners slept only yards away.

Mr Caceres faces a litany of charges including burglary, sexual deviance, bestiality and rape of a dog, but more charges are likely to come, according to the Beacon.

‘It’s inhumane, I don’t even know what to say about it,’ the dog’s owner told the Daily Breeze. ‘I had never even thought of something like that happening. I know his grandmother very well. She has three little dogs.’

The homeowner told the Daily Breeze that several weeks ago he began hearing the dog make a ‘huge yelp-like shriek like she never made before.'

The man had also previously found a lighter and a cell phone in his backyard, said reports.

Last edited by a moderator:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
That's sick and disgusting! There's no future for losers like this.
I hope he will be "served up a jailhouse justice.!"

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
He could Just put his freaky boner into a 500 degree oven!

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I didnt even understand what you were trying to say...
Maybe its too early in the morning.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.