Cannot find this damn action

Riggszy

Reaction score
(Current value of (Used dialog item) for (Triggering player)) == 1.0

Where the hell do I find this, any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Edit: Awesome, I posted it in the wrong forum after having to register over 9000 accounts after my main account doesn't work because I don't get sent a password retrieval email.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
(Current value of (Used dialog item) for (Triggering player)) == 1.0
Er... what type of dialog item are you using, or could you give an explanation of what you're trying to do? I don't recall any dialog items being capable of having a numerical 'value' associated with it (unless it's Text) so I don't really know what your aim is, or how you're trying to go about it.

Riggszy

Reaction score
It doesn't look like anything I've seen in the editor... Comparison? Operator? Value? Im fucking clueless.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
In your trigger (where it shows your Events/Local Variables/Conditions/Action) within the Trigger Editor, go to your Conditions segment (or an If-Then-Else block) and create a New Element while having Conditions (or the If 'title') selected - this'll bring up your New Element window which should be divided into 2 parts.

Top half will give you a list of ~5 things (Comparison, And, Or, and a few others), while the bottom half will let you configure your chosen condition type - select Comparison from the top half, then double-click the Value 1 section on the bottom half. It'll open a new frame. From there, use the search bar to find the Dialog Item Current Value function.

After that, it's just a matter of changing the operator (whether it be less than/greater than/(not) equal to) and your value for comparison. Once that's all done, just OK to close the frame and complete your condition.

Riggszy

Reaction score
Found it and it works, thanks Flare. Thanks for moving this to the right forum sqrage, there's also a duplicate thread here that is now useless.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.