Cannot Start NewGen Warcraft

Pyroflame

Reaction score
It was working just yesterday, I was able to test maps from just pressing the Test Map button (or CTRL-F9) from inside the World Editor.

Today however, is a different story. At first, I was getting a "Lua error" when trying to start NewGen Warcraft via the Test Map (CTRL-F9) button. So then I deleted my NewGen and downloaded a new one with my Anti-Virus OFF. My Anti-Virus has been off before I downloaded the new NewGen and is still currently off.

Then I tried to start up another Test Map (CTRL-F9) from inside the editor, it minimizes, but then a message saying "Warcraft III has stopped working" comes up; you're average "program has stopped working" message. I then opened NewGen Warcraft directly from the jassnewgenpack5d folder this time, and I get the error message "Could not hack game.dll. Please post logs/ongameload.txt." As soon as I hit "Okay" on that prompt, a new prompt comes up saying "Warcraft III has stopped working". I do not get the "Could not hack game.dll" prompt at all when trying to start NewGen Warcraft directly from the NewGen world editor.

Here is the "Please post logs/ongameload.txt":
Code:
loading kernel32.dll
loading blizzard.ax
loading Game.dll
Game.dll loaded...pausing and running script
Error: RegisterNatives signature not found

Any suggetions on how I can fix this? Thanks.

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
Well...try getting it again ... :D ... no ideea what's wrong , mine is working...mby your running Vista ?? mayby it does not support vista or windows 7...

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Well...try getting it again ... :D ... no ideea what's wrong , mine is working...mby your running Vista ?? mayby it does not support vista or windows 7...

Lie ;P i use it and use windows 7... and my friend use newgen with vista...

so probably some error in download... or some call-antivirus-destroy-file or some problem with your warcraft

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.