Cannot submit maps

Reaction score
As i have finally finished one of my maps and decided to upload it on teh site, i have encountered errors.
First, the http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/maps.php submit map page doesnt work, as it says
Code:
Sorry!

Download from unknown referer: 

The Map Server checks your referer to confirm you came from our site. This prevents people from directly downloading from us without actually visiting us.

If you clicked a link from the tutorial site, you could be 'hiding' your referer with a proxy connection, firewall software or your browser settings.

You can visit this map with this link.

If you have found this page by mistake, there may have been a problem with the map server.
and
Warning: fopen(logs/maplog.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/helpme/public_html/world-editor-tutorials/maps.php on line 70

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/helpme/public_html/world-editor-tutorials/maps.php on line 72

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/helpme/public_html/world-editor-tutorials/maps.php on line 73

Well, i tried to ignore this and decided to submit map on the Members project's page, but as my map is 1,2 Mb large, i cannot attach it.

If anyone would help me with any of these problems, i would appreciate it!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.