Can't even get onto Warcraft RoC or TFT HELP

Forsakener

Reaction score
It says
Warcraft III was unable to find War3.exe.
Please make sure your game is correctly installed, and that your Warcraft III disc is in
your CD-ROM drive, and try again

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Why is this in the editor section?

What is the error?
Agreed. I hardly evenunderstood what they said. Hmm could you tell us the problem more clearly?

Edit: Aww there we go did you try to patch to v1.22?

Forsakener

Reaction score
nope never installed NewGen

Edit: This happened after I tried to log into battlenet and it started to do the update and when it finished when it tried to restart it didnt work and gave me that error message above

freakincage

Reaction score
Jezze Forsakener...about 30 minutes ago you were asking questions and everything seemed fine...about 2 hours ago it would have seemed like nothing was wrong with anything...and now you can't even run your game.

Forsakener

Reaction score
just copy crack from cd and paste it in war3 directory

copy crack? where do i get it? what?

also if i reinstall warcraft ill still have to get that patch it automatically when i go onto battlenet.... also will all my maps be deleted? like the ones i made?

Edit:
Jezze Forsakener...about 30 minutes ago you were asking questions and everything seemed fine...about 2 hours ago it would have seemed like nothing was wrong with anything...and now you can't even run your game.

yea and so i descided to play online for awhile and it gave me the patch and woop cant go onto warcraft

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Your gonna want to copy your maps to somewhere else then unistall warcraft completely. Then manual patch to 1.21b and not play battle.net for a while. The new patch is messing up lots of people. :l

Edit: Also cracks are illegal and they won't let you play online ever so do not go for the path of the dark side. My uncle did and it took forever for me to find out why he couldn't play battle.net. ;)

Forsakener

Reaction score
ok so just dont go on bnet for awhile.... and ok i moved my maps let me test il edit this post to say if it works or not

wellwish3r

wishes wells.
Reaction score
Edit: Also cracks are illegal and they won't let you play online ever so do not go for the path of the dark side. My uncle did and it took forever for me to find out why he couldn't play battle.net. ;)

as long as he has a valid CD-key, he will be able to play online, no matter if its cracked or not...

My friend has the same problem, reinstalling doesn't help at all.

Forsakener

Reaction score
as long as he has a valid CD-key, he will be able to play online, no matter if its cracked or not...

My friend has the same problem, reinstalling doesn't help at all.

dont have crack but, hey so your saying reinstalling wont help? I thought if you have the patch it screws everything up? I just wont go on Bnet and Download the patch.. will i need the old patches to make maps?

wellwish3r

wishes wells.
Reaction score
dont have crack but, hey so your saying reinstalling wont help? I thought if you have the patch it screws everything up? I just wont go on Bnet and Download the patch.. will i need the old patches to make maps?

it will help as long as you don't reinstall patch 1.22 with it, since it just keeps messing the up, at least for him. Now we play on 1.21b over hamachi :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.