Can't start thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty11

Reaction score
I may get -rep for this, but I've searched in all forum rules and even Pm'd a moderator and didnt find answers so here it goes (simply): how do I start new system thread? Do I need a certain amount of reputation for it?

When I try to do It, it says that eighter im having an error (I tried several times) or I dont have permission.

If you need information about the system, just ask.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
In what forum? You started a new thread here. Some forums are read only like StarEdit and the News Zone you can only reply. Also Small Business Helper is Read Only. If a forum does not allow posting new topics it will say so on the forum description.

Almighty11

Reaction score
The Helper Forums > Warcraft Zone > World Editor Help > Tutorials and Resources

'Systems, Triggers and Demo Maps (2 Viewing)
Download and comment systems and triggers made by TheHelper.net members. Formerly known as Free Trigger Code.'

I am a member, right? :(

EDIT: just got reply from moderator (Tom Jones) thanks for the help I'll try again.

EDIT 2: nothing again. Tom Jones says I may have not permission.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Right, you can't post new threads within those forums sub forums. Only approved stuff gets moved there. You make those posts in the The Helper Forums > Warcraft Zone > World Editor Help > Tutorials and Resources forum and if it is approved it gets moved to the subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.