Casting Custom Abilitys

Squishy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You mean ordering a unit to use a custom ability? Order it to use the ability it's based off of.

killbuzz

Reaction score
Hmm, The unit has 3 custom abilitys, they are all based off of the same ability, how would that work?

Squishy

Reaction score
Custom abilities based off the same ability are going to clash, you need to base the abilities off of different ones.

killbuzz

Reaction score
What if I use the trigger to cast all the abilitys at once? (Use the same abilitys 3 times in a row?) Would that work out well?
Edit: One of my (Other) Abilitys started out as a unit ability and got turned into a hero ability, would that cause any problems?

Squishy

Reaction score
Whenever you cast an ability, if there are other abilities based off of the same ability, the same ability will cast no matter which you click on. For example, if you have 3 abilities based off of Flare, no matter which one you click, the third one will always go off (When I tested, the third one was the one that always went off, but it might be different). Anyway, you should just base your abilities off of different abilities to make sure there isn't going to be problems.

killbuzz

Reaction score
Well... I think It will be eaiser to just make a few dummy casters for the abilitys, thanks for the help. :thup:

Lightstalker

Reaction score
You don't have to base them off different ones. You can just change the use order sting of the ability.

Squishy

Reaction score
Changing Order String does nothing in regards to abilities interfering with each other. What your thinking of is Order ID. Though, the only abilities you can change the ID of are Channel, Spellbook, and Charge Gold and Lumber.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.