Chaning owneriship when in 700 range of a unit and while the unit stands alive

tobbygnome

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the trigger for making it so that a building(gold mine) changes ownership to your colour from neutral passive while the building is standing and alive. If the building is dead of the player sells it so that the building doesnt exist within 700 range of the (gold mine) then i want the (gold mine) to change back to Neutral passive! plz someone put a trigger together 2 help me plz

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Doesn't Warcraft do that automatically?

tobbygnome

Reaction score
not rly . only with night elves and there entangle gold mine ability but since im not using a gold mine here ( im using a different custom version of a gold mine) then the entangle gold mine ability wouldnt work.

Exide

Reaction score
Well Night elves and Undead work the same, dont they?
Then only Orc and Human would be affected in a different way, if I understand what you mean.
And since they have to return the gold all the way to their Main building anyway, I dont see what it would be good for :p
And Sorry, I dont know how to fix this problem of yours :(
But please, do tell me why you want such a trigger?

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
you should also make a custom gold mine for the night elfs and a custom gold mine for the undead

tobbygnome

Reaction score
nvm, ppl i have done it a different way.
for my RTS i have made it so that when all your buildings are dead, the other player wins. But if you take over a gold mine which is invulnerable, then you cant lose, and thats why i wanted to make it so that when your gold mining building is destroyed you lose owneriship of the gold mine and it goes neutral passive again. But i made a trigger that the amount of buildings that you require to have in order to lose the game is = to the number of gold mines that you own. SO if you have 1 gold mine and 1 building, you dont lose, becoz your gold mine IS YOUR BUILDING, so therefore you need 0 real buildings. if you have 2 gold mines and 2 buildings then you would have 4 buildings.
if you lose those 2 real buildings and you have 2 gold mins, which arent supposed to be killed in order to lose, the number of living buildings you need 2 lose in order to lose equalls out to 2, becoz you have 2 gold mins, and since they match, YOU LOSE AND THATS WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE. GET IT MY FRIENDS :) :)

Exide

Reaction score
Lol, I'm glad it works for you. But frankly, I dont get it :p
What does gold mines have with anything to do?? Ah well, as long as it works. I guess ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.