Checking for order completion

Lghtofthmoon

Reaction score
The title says it all... how do I check to see if a unit has completed their order? I want the trigger to wait to proceed with the next action until the unit has completed its current move order. Thanks!

EDIT: I just need to make this simpler.

City to Farm
Events
Unit - A unit enters City to Farm <gen>
Conditions
(Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
Actions
Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Move To (Center of Region 077 <gen>)
Wait until ((stop 1 <gen> contains (Entering unit)) Equal to True), checking every 0.10 seconds

I don't want to have to select a region to make him wait to get to every time my unit hits a new one.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, to start with, there is a 24 hour bumping time, which means that you can't even double post within 24 hours, and you TRIPLE posted within 3!

And to the question, either use Triggering Unit, OR Entering Unit (Triggering Unit should work just fine btw)
And are you sure that the unit will cross stop 1 <gen> while moving to Region 077 <gen> ?

Lghtofthmoon

Reaction score
Sorry for tripple bumping. Guess I should read the rules :rolleyes:
I guess I should make it more clear... I need the unit to travers ovre 2 dozen regions following a path. The reigions are in place so that the unit will stay on the path. I just want an easier way to do:

Wait until ((stop 1 <gen> contains (Entering unit)) Equal to True), checking every 0.10 seconds

Isn't there anything that says like "wait until triggering unit completes order"?

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You can wait until the order of the unit is ""
(empty orderstring)

Empty orderstrings only happen in the following cases:

1) the unit has no order and is not in hold position state
2) the unit finished an order
3) the unit is autoattacking (only attacks issued by a player or trigger have orderstrings) or auto-moving.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.