Gaming Chess player Hans Niemann denies using sex toy to cheat and help him beat grand champion

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
hanstheman.jpg

‘It must be embarrassing for the world champion to lose to an idiot like me,’ Hans Niemann said

A teenage chess grandmaster has been forced to deny using a sex toy to help him claim his crown in one of the biggest scandals to hit the game in years.

Hans Niemann,19, an up and-coming star in the game, was sensationally accused online of using anal beads connected to a computer program that would vibrate and give him the perfect AI moves to defeat world No. 1 grandmaster Magnus Carlsen.

Hitting back at internet rumours accusing him of using anal beads to cheat, Niemann said: “If they want me to strip fully naked, I will do it.

“I don’t care. Because I know I am clean.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
World chess champion resigned from match after first move. Here’s what happened

The world of chess is shaken up from what happened in Monday’s match between two grandmasters — world chess champion Magnus Carlsen and Hans Niemann.

During the Julius Baer Generation Cup on Monday, Niemann opened with 1.D4. Carlsen responded by bringing out his King’s side knight. The former then played 2.C4.

This is when Carlsen switched off his webcam during the live broadcast on Chess 24 and resigned, according to Defector.

“Magnus Carlsen just resigned. Got up and left,” said the Chess24 commentator and chess grandmaster Tania Sachdev. “Switched off his camera, and that’s all we know right now. We’re going to try to get an update on this.”

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
World class chess champ breaks silence after shocking resignation

Magnus Carlsen has broken his silence following the shocking moment he resigned from a highly anticipated chess match against American grandmaster Hans Niemann after just one move.

On Monday, Norwegian player Carlsen, 31, was playing a preliminary virtual match against Niemann, 19, who had unexpectedly — and somewhat controversially — beat him earlier this month. That win spurred cheating allegations and bizarre theories on how Niemann bested Carlsen.

“Unfortunately I cannot particularly speak on that but people can draw their own conclusion and they certainly have,” Carlsen said, via Chess24.com. “I have to say I’m very impressed by Niemann’s play and I think his mentor GM Maxim Dlugy must be doing a great job.”

Dlugy has been banned from Chess.com after allegedly cheating back in 2017.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Chess champ gets butt inspected amid vibrating sex toy cheating claims

Check, mate.

Chess grandmaster Hans Niemann was seen having his rear end inspected as he arrived to compete at the US Chess Championships in St. Louis on Tuesday.

An official at the event repeatedly waved a metal detector over the 19-year-old’s butt following wild claims that the prodigy recently cheated with wireless vibrating anal beads that he inserted into his rectum.

The theory created buzz online last month after the whizkid caused a major upset by defeating Norwegian grandmaster Magnus Carlsen, 31, at the Sinquefield Cup on Sept. 4.

According to the Riverfront Times, some pundits proclaimed that Nielsen was tapping into a remote computer via the vibrating sex toy — though the logistics of how that would work were unclear.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.